Visa Office......
Virtual Landing Unit / Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-08-2021
AOR Received.
04-08-2021
Med's Done....
06-2019
So they will create a portal account for me and they wil give me log in details for that portal. Am o ryt ?
@Kiranarora Yes, and once you get the login info you can upload your photo and confirm address. However, as you may have noticed, there is a delay for some of us in getting that second email. I got my first portal email on the 11th and have not received a reply yet.

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
After 194 days since i uploaded the photo and address in the portal, i finally received an email that my PR is confirmed and the portal status changed to closed and accepted. Waiting for the card to arrive in the mail. Good luck everyone!
Happy that you finally got your card. I think that anyone waiting longer than 20-25 days should write to the address where you received your portal email from and check.

alladalenucleus

Star Member
Dec 30, 2019
I’ve done that about 10 times, and nothing
The card actually comes in regular mail. When I saw it today, my first thought was - what if that mail had just been lost? With no updates on the portal and no emails informing me about the dispatch of the card, I would not know if I should be expecting the card. I would think that ircc has still not mailed the card.

I hear your frustration. I still say that you should keep writing every few days.

Hope you hear back soon!

Mill4one

Star Member
Jun 1, 2021
Toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
After 194 days since i uploaded the photo and address in the portal, i finally received an email that my PR is confirmed and the portal status changed to closed and accepted. Waiting for the card to arrive in the mail. Good luck everyone!
When did you receive your Ecopr and what VO? Thanks

arghikhanoom

Feb 23, 2021
Hello, After 98 days my husband received his eCOPR!
Now I have a question, he has an application for a work permit extension, how he could withdraw it? Only by webform, or should he call IRCC?