+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
How long does GCMS notes take. I requested for them like 2 days ago and they sent me an email with a temporary tracking number and said that when the request has been accepted they would send the actual tracking number. But it’s been two days and they haven’t sent anything is this normal?
Takes about a month, I believe

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Do we need to redo medicals when applying for wp extension ? My old medical which I gave for PR was extended by IRCC till March 2022. Can I use that one or I need to do it again as I am also waiting for ecopr since 21 May.
no re-medical required I believe if you didn't leave Canada during this period.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
not the COVID PACE group again! some of the people in the other thread I follow (Jan-May 2020 AOR applicants) were in this group I believe. Maybe you should contact IRCC call center to confirm if your file needs to be in this group. Not sure about this but I remember one member saying this group was for outland candidates.
Thanks, mate. That might explain why some of us have to wait much longer than others. Physically, I might be in Canada, but my soul has escaped the earth’s orbit into another realm long ago. IRCC and CBSA are so advanced with their surveillance tech, they probably caught on that right away. I’ll give them a call to confirm.

4zans

Dec 19, 2019
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-09-2020
Nomination.....
31-08-2020
Thanks, mate. That might explain why some of us have to wait much longer than others. Physically, I might be in Canada, but my soul has escaped the earth’s orbit into another realm long ago. IRCC and CBSA are so advanced with their surveillance tech, they probably caught on that right away. I’ll give them a call to confirm.
LOL, the answer will be "your application is in progress"

• Haha
Reactions: tsc7 and mapple007

Dani@123

Star Member
May 14, 2021
I see the Port of Last Entry is mentioned incorrectly for one of my dependent eCOPR issued by IRCC. Rest everything is good.

What shall I do? Will it require a correction?

Anyone in same boat? Seniors please guide.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
I see the Port of Last Entry is mentioned incorrectly for one of my dependent eCOPR issued by IRCC. Rest everything is good.

What shall I do? Will it require a correction?

Anyone in same boat? Seniors please guide.
Raise a CSE with the correct info.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
@QUESTION 2

if its first come first serve basis- how people got portal access prior to applicants who got their portal access & ecopr this month? And if people who got CoPR in June were ahead of May files then how May applicants got portal credentials prior to June applicants
Deep down, I think we all know that certain things said by the on-call agents are lies; but let’s just believe, because in believing, there’s at least hope!

Reactions: IslandgirlSR

amitesh

Star Member
Mar 15, 2015
:D:D ..you are absolutely right..!!!

Reactions: mapple007