19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Anyone waiting for ecopr with officer
JB 011774 (digits might be here and there).
Mine was same JB01774 but he last updated my file on 21 April and then he assigned to RC-9515, but yes he was the last one who updated my file. As of now I am not aware who is working on my file.

Reactions: mapple007

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
I have called ircc today . Agent told me they did not open up your file of PR card processing yet . ECOPR may 25
Yes.. they might start process in 2 to 5 days. You wull get Ghost update on your PR Card application on GC Key portal prior to approval.

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021
My work permit will expire at the end of next month,I dont expect I would get copr at that time since I am waiting copr from 27 May,Maybe I definitely need to apply for work permit extension at the end of this month.

Reactions: mapple007 and 4zans

Harpreet83

Aug 20, 2018
Hello dha
My work permit will expire at the end of next month,I dont expect I would get copr at that time since I am waiting copr from 27 May,Maybe I definitely need to apply for work permit extension at the end of this month.
Annn even I am waiting from 27th may. My vo office is edminton…there is something wrong with may applicants I think

PSpharwaha

May 12, 2019
Mississauga
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19 January 2020
AOR Received.
20 January 2020
File Transfer...
May 2020
Med's Done....
4 February 2020
Do we need to redo medicals when applying for wp extension ? My old medical which I gave for PR was extended by IRCC till March 2022. Can I use that one or I need to do it again as I am also waiting for ecopr since 21 May.

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
Here’s more interesting tidbits from my GCMS notes:

- There’s a “COVID PACE”. Great! Planning on asking my boss today if I can start working at this pace as well.
- There’s a group number, which I assume determines which pace your file will be processed and by which officers.

I also include all the portal timeline and notes from the officers in charge. Files are now exclusively handled by OSC and not Ottawa. They do work on weekends, at least from what’s shown on my notes.

$am

Star Member
May 6, 2020
Hello guys, Please Help!!

Here is my situation, I am CEC-applicant with spouse. I got Pr confirmation portal email on June-14 on both applicants. We replied to the both portal emails at first on same day (including both applicants details).
Now here is the thing, We forgot to mention that we need portal credentials to be created using primary applicant's email address. Also we have provided 2 different email addresses for me and my spouse.

Questions : 1) Should I reply again to only primary applicant's portal email saying that We want credentials to be created using primary applicant's email address only ???
2) I would also like to know what is the correct way to respond?

Please share your experience. that would be really helpful.
@legalfalcon if you can suggest or direct to any further steps to be taken.

Thanks in advance.

LaniS

Jun 17, 2021
Just want to say thanks for this forum- feels nice to not be alone in this.
First email: saturday 5th June.
Second email with portal login: 13th June
Submitted info to portal: 14th june
Still waiting for eCoPR. I can’t see where my VO is? Just says virtual landing unit but wouldn’t be surprised if I’m with this etobicoke crew

CECApril

Oct 22, 2020
Mine was same JB01774 but he last updated my file on 21 April and then he assigned to RC-9515, but yes he was the last one who updated my file. As of now I am not aware who is working on my file.
I got my notes is Feb and then last update was done by him and it was approved on Oct 2, 2020
i guess he must be the working now as well as these are the last steps.
But I must say he is the slowest one I know you are from Jan last year and I am April last year and they still think our files are in process.

Reactions: PSpharwaha

Annn

Star Member
May 21, 2021
Do we need to redo medicals when applying for wp extension ? My old medical which I gave for PR was extended by IRCC till March 2022. Can I use that one or I need to do it again as I am also waiting for ecopr since 21 May.
I have no idea, that's what I also would like to know.

noahkoch

Aug 11, 2020
Just want to say thanks for this forum- feels nice to not be alone in this.
First email: saturday 5th June.
Second email with portal login: 13th June
Submitted info to portal: 14th june
Still waiting for eCoPR. I can’t see where my VO is? Just says virtual landing unit but wouldn’t be surprised if I’m with this etobicoke crew
It's Ottawa if it's VLU. You haven't been waiting all that long yet, will likely take over a week.

omoyeaa

Jan 21, 2020
How long does GCMS notes take. I requested for them like 2 days ago and they sent me an email with a temporary tracking number and said that when the request has been accepted they would send the actual tracking number. But it’s been two days and they haven’t sent anything is this normal?

Ron13

Star Member
Dec 1, 2020
Here’s more interesting tidbits from my GCMS notes:

- There’s a “COVID PACE”. Great! Planning on asking my boss today if I can start working at this pace as well.
- There’s a group number, which I assume determines which pace your file will be processed and by which officers.

I also include all the portal timeline and notes from the officers in charge. Files are now exclusively handled by OSC and not Ottawa. They do work on weekends, at least from what’s shown on my notes.
not the COVID PACE group again! some of the people in the other thread I follow (Jan-May 2020 AOR applicants) were in this group I believe. Maybe you should contact IRCC call center to confirm if your file needs to be in this group. Not sure about this but I remember one member saying this group was for outland candidates.

Reactions: mapple007