+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Rohan88g

Star Member
May 22, 2020
My MP sent an inquiry to Ircc and this is what they told her -

The office created the portal for you guys on the June 4th. They are still working on it. Once they finish the portal, they will contact you guys to do the virtual landing. It is all a matter of time.

Any idea what this means? We are waiting since June 4. What’s there to finish the portal ?

Reactions: mapple007

mapple007

Oct 2, 2020
My MP sent an inquiry to Ircc and this is what they told her -

The office created the portal for you guys on the June 4th. They are still working on it. Once they finish the portal, they will contact you guys to do the virtual landing. It is all a matter of time.

Any idea what this means? We are waiting since June 4. What’s there to finish the portal ?
It means exactly what it means: It’s a matter of time. Nobody knows what there’s to finish or why it’s taking as long as it takes.

Also, keep in mind, your MP has no authority to influence the application in anyway. They have the privilege to ask for your application’s status and get an answer within a couple of days, and that’s it. You have the same right through the Privacy Act and the Access to Information Act to get exactly the same information that MPs are privy to. It just takes more time.

Reactions: noahkoch

nage.sai94

Star Member
Jun 5, 2018
It means exactly what it means: It’s a matter of time. Nobody knows what there’s to finish or why it’s taking as long as it takes.

Also, keep in mind, your MP has no authority to influence the application in anyway. They have the privilege to ask for your application’s status and get an answer within a couple of days, and that’s it. You have the same right through the Privacy Act and the Access to Information Act to get exactly the same information that MPs are privy to. It just takes more time.
But I have seen the applications(atleast pr application) started moving after enquiry from MP office.

Reactions: mapple007

ajisha18

Star Member
Jul 2, 2020
Pr confirmation portal email - June 14
Credential email - June 15
I got another pr confirmation portal email right after credentials email on June 15…
I ignored it because I already got credentials email and also I uploaded all the required details like address and photo..
Do I need to reply for the second portal confirmation email saying I already received credential emails and submitted address and photos or not needed ?
The email came from VLU

Reactions: J20190911

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Pr confirmation portal email - June 14
Credential email - June 15
I got another pr confirmation portal email right after credentials email on June 15…
I ignored it because I already got credentials email and also I uploaded all the required details like address and photo..
Do I need to reply for the second portal confirmation email saying I already received credential emails and submitted address and photos or not needed ?
The email came from VLU
Step 1: Go to the email that provided you the credentials and Download it
Step 2: Reply to the second portal confirmation email by saying that you already provided the info and received your credentials and that they can check the email that you downloaded and attached to this reply

Voila

Reactions: J20190911

Slim1991

Star Member
May 17, 2019
Step 1: Go to the email that provided you the credentials and Download it
Step 2: Reply to the second portal confirmation email by saying that you already provided the info and received your credentials and that they can check the email that you downloaded and attached to this reply

Voila