AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Hi, is there anybody knows that we can check our PR card status by calling ircc or not
The first pr card estimate time now is 120 days for mail. The portal says if they approved your photo, they will send your PR card within 1 week.
I can't find other ways to track for the card neither. I just try to log in to my ECAS with the COPR, it doesn't say anything about the card.

Reactions: Jasaman

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
I’ve chosen option A and provided my own email there. Also provided required information for all dependents. Also, actually i
Got 4 mails for me and 3 dependents with separate PDF files attached. But replied in 1 letter which contains information about everyone.
Sorry, I am a little lost over here.
So you do already have the portal account, and waiting on the E-COPR?
And you said you got 4 mails. Even after they created an account for you and they still sent everything in mails instead of uploading it into your portal?
and last, what are the PDF documents about? Because for me, I just received PDF once, which is my E-COPR.
Thank you.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Sorry, I am a little lost over here.
So you do already have the portal account, and waiting on the E-COPR?
And you said you got 4 mails. Even after they created an account for you and they still sent everything in mails instead of uploading it into your portal?
and last, what are the PDF documents about? Because for me, I just received PDF once, which is my E-COPR.
Thank you.
Hey my rep recieved 4 mails with header IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal – E... for me and 3 depedent = 4 initial mails. they are all the same but contain different PDF's - for each of us. This were initial mails - i replied on them with all required information like UCI, Dates of entry, Ports of Entry etc and still waitining for Credentials letter for this Portal web site. Aloso I selected option to create 1 account and add all dependents to it and provided only my personal email. Hope this clarifies.

all 4 PDF's start with this:

Subject line: IRCC Permanent Residence Confirmation Portal
Date: May 24, 2021
Name Surname
UCI: XXXX
Application # : EXXX
Name Surname:
We are at the end of the process for your application for permanent residence in Canada. Since the beginning of the pandemic in March 2020, IRCC has had to stop in-person services to protect the health and safety of clients and employees. The Department has come up with innovative ways to conduct business. Confirming permanent residence (PR) status without an in-person interview through a new and secure PR Confirmation Portal is one of these new improvements we are happy to offer you today.

Reactions: vvin.win

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021
Quick question lovelies, I am about to go and take a passport photograph. Must the photo have date taken at the back and also, do I need to upload the front and back of the passport??
thank you all

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hlo guys quick question, if i got to service canada to get the sin number after eCOPR. Do i need to show them original documents of previous status like i was on vistor status after work permit expired but i have only copy of visitor visa not original document . Is there they will return me back to bring original one . Please let me know if anyone knows . Thank you

HoshinBonu

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Hlo guys quick question, if i got to service canada to get the sin number after eCOPR. Do i need to show them original documents of previous status like i was on vistor status after work permit expired but i have only copy of visitor visa not original document . Is there they will return me back to bring original one . Please let me know if anyone knows . Thank you
You can’t walk in anymore. Due to covid, SIN appointments are online.
I called yesterday and the agent said new SIN will be valid until CoPR’s validity and it has to be extended again after you get card. This is both online and visiting the centre.
Upload e-CoPR, passport and driving license as supporting documents for SIN update.
Use this link to update the status

https://www.canada.ca/en/employment-social-development/services/sin/apply.html

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I called yesterday and the agent said new SIN will be valid until CoPR’s validity and it has to be extended again after you get card. This is both online and visiting the centre.
Upload e-CoPR, passport and driving license as supporting documents for SIN update.

Mississauga location is open Monday-Friday i checked it on website. Brampton locations are closed . But iam not sure is there anybody knows please Mississauga location closed or open

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021

Same for health card too?? Like only valid till COPR