+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR confirmation portal

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
I just want you to know that you are not alone with this whole scenario. I agree that they need to optimize their system. But it is also fair play because they have introduced many plans for immigration, just meeting their targets with an IELTS score 6 or above, and getting out of the pool, is not easy for everyone, which is why someone has to wait for 21 months+ and some can just receive theirs within 6 months, as they are prioritized.

In conclusion, I just believe that everything will turn out great if you follow the path, and don't cheat through your process. Even you go through different programs, "the golden mailed day" will be 1 more day closer.

There are 4 Stay rules and 1 Love to help me go through this whole long milestone, and I want to share it:
Stay Simple,
Stay Positive,
Stay Here,
Stay Alive.
Love Canada and yourself.
You can do this!!!

I really want to encourage someone who is emotionally raining here, and help them go through this pain because there are several times that I have been living in the shadow+some confusion from the past.
Totally agree with u buddy

Reactions: vvin.win

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Sorry, I found out it was supposed to be two different emails sent. One says: PR Confirmation-An update has been made.....; another one says: Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! ....My bad, by just combine them as one email.
Okay Thank you very much vvin.win

Jasaman

Mar 24, 2021
Hello,

I answered the questions, but didn't say anything about choosing the Option A, because I don't have dependents. Should I send the email again?
I also didn’t chose any of the options . I got the credentials and eCOPR. I think if u don’t have dependant then not necessary to choose that option. Anybody else who know about it please correct me if iam wrong

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
Hello,

I answered the questions, but didn't say anything about choosing the Option A, because I don't have dependents. Should I send the email again?
Hello rcharmed, I think since you do not have dependants it does not matter. You should be okay.

Reactions: rcharmed

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
my representative got it on May 24th. I gave first reply on it May 25th when it was forwarded to me. Also sent 2 mails on 26 and 27.. with application number and UCI in a header as well as first and last name. Idk maybe because of 3 dependents..
Hey andreynitro, I got my first email on the 24th and got the credentials yesterday evening. I think you should be fine. You might get it today, did you get your email from the virtual landing unit?

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
Hello,

Hello rcharmed, I think it should be fine because you are the only one they need to be kept in contact with. As long as you reply to those six questions, you should be able to get the credentials email around 1 day - 14days.

vvin.win

May 18, 2021
Manitoba
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
sydney
App. Filed.......
28-04-2020
Doc's Request.
17-12-2020
Nomination.....
16-04-2020
AOR Received.
02-11-2020
Med's Request
03-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
26-05-2021
my representative got it on May 24th. I gave first reply on it May 25th when it was forwarded to me. Also sent 2 mails on 26 and 27.. with application number and UCI in a header as well as first and last name. Idk maybe because of 3 dependents..
Hi andreynitro, since the representative cannot fill this for you and your family, as a principal applicant, if you choose option A, and didn't fill it out for other family members, they will contact you again to make sure everyone on the files "landed". If you choose Option B and give others emails to IRCC, they will send the email separately to them or to the same representative, who forward emails to you again.

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hey andreynitro, I got my first email on the 24th and got the credentials yesterday evening. I think you should be fine. You might get it today, did you get your email from the virtual landing unit?
Yeah exactly, from Virtual Landing Unit, OSC Ottawa… idk why it takes so long to generate it..

andreynitro

Jan 4, 2019
Hi andreynitro, since the representative cannot fill this for you and your family, as a principal applicant, if you choose option A, and didn't fill it out for other family members, they will contact you again to make sure everyone on the files "landed". If you choose Option B and give others emails to IRCC, they will send the email separately to them or to the same representative, who forward emails to you again.
I’ve chosen option A and provided my own email there. Also provided required information for all dependents. Also, actually i
Got 4 mails for me and 3 dependents with separate PDF files attached. But replied in 1 letter which contains information about everyone.

GB94

Star Member
May 26, 2021
I’ve chosen option A and provided my own email there. Also provided required information for all dependents. Also, actually i
Got 4 mails for me and 3 dependents with separate PDF files attached. But replied in 1 letter which contains information about everyone.
Yeah exactly, from Virtual Landing Unit, OSC Ottawa… idk why it takes so long to generate it..
Yeah I got mine from them too, it felt like it took forever, there were a few people who got the email on the 24th early morning and got theirs a day ahead of me. I got mine on the 24th around noon and got the email a day after they did so I don't know whether that's a factor at all but I think you should get it soon. I have one dependent and I replied on both my email and theirs with option A to use my email. I honestly don't think that really helps though. I think one email from you is good enough and if you sent it multiple times they should get to it soon. You've done everything correctly so far. And I thought the credential email comes in the morning however I think it is safe to say you can get it anytime during the day even in the evening.