+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card application 2020 August onwards

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Hi how to link pr card application in gc key and what is GU?
I sent photos and copr to saskatoon office? How can i check weather they received my documents or not?
You can only check that by canadapost tracking. And call ircc they might give you pr card application number and than u can link into gckey same as pr application

Sep 19, 2016
Hello guys. I applied for PR card on 18th January but still didn't received it yet. My IRCC office is in Edmonton and i'm planning to move to ontario end of this month. How to change the mailing address for the card ????? Please help me guys.

MS2017

Star Member
Jan 23, 2017
Hello guys. I applied for PR card on 18th January but still didn't received it yet. My IRCC office is in Edmonton and i'm planning to move to ontario end of this month. How to change the mailing address for the card ????? Please help me guys.
You need to change the home address not the mailing address, the fastest way is to call IRCC otherwise you can do it online( Google it) and can take up to 10 days for the change.

kal-el84

Dec 1, 2020
PR Card application approved (Montreal). Sent photo on 20 Dec-20, application approved 11 Mar-21. Good luck all.
Hi @ancrag , two quick questions;

(i)Where is your location ?

(ii) Have you received your PR card yet ? If YES, how long was the delivery time ?

Thank you.

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
For those who were waiting for PR card from saskatoon here is good news.

Along with me one more applicant got GU today. Our photos were delivered in saskatoon IRCC on 22th September 2020. Lets see for approval now. Hope all you get soon.
Hello buddy, did you got your PR cards? How long it took after IRCC Saskatoon office get the photos?
I sent the photos to Saskatoon office on 15th last month.
Thank you

tizi2020

May 27, 2019
Hello buddy, did you got your PR cards? How long it took after IRCC Saskatoon office get the photos?
Thank you
hi, same here. sent photo to saskatoon office last month and got a ghost update today. Have you got your pr card yet?

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
hi, same here. sent photo to saskatoon office last month and got a ghost update today. Have you got your pr card yet?
No, just no more than 1 month.
My package was received on Apr.13, and got a ghost update on Apr.15, I think thats should be checking in, or photo scanning.
Whats your receiving date?

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Thank you
Yes i got in december. That only upto office how they operate. My friend got in 3 weeks while for me it took 2 months.

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
Yes i got in december. That only upto office how they operate. My friend got in 3 weeks while for me it took 2 months.
Thank you for response.
I guess they might work on approve PR cards not every month, so that's why different guys get approval different time.