+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card application 2020 August onwards

canadaPR1234

Sep 14, 2020
Yes, thats where I saw the update.
what date you use to link your PR card app to GCkey? when it ask when did you become permanent resident here question?
On ecas it shows a different landing date, gc key my the application was approved has a different date and the copr letter I received aka information letter has a different date as well? kindly suggest

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
what date you use to link your PR card app to GCkey? when it ask when did you become permanent resident here question?
On ecas it shows a different landing date, gc key my the application was approved has a different date and the copr letter I received aka information letter has a different date as well? kindly suggest
I connot help you...My COPR number, letter and landing are all the same day, so I used that one

dpp

May 24, 2016
I can't link my PR card application to GCKey (tried with UCI and Family name). Tried more than 5 times and it got blocked for 24 hours.

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Yes! I did it!
Hello buddy. May i know did you submit only one photo and on back of that same photo you mentioned UCI and name only?

And can you tell me hamilton ircc email address and pr card mailing address please?

Mifi

Oct 28, 2019
Hi, Today I called IRCC about COPR letters I'm still waiting for(2+ weeks).

And agent said that they were sent to me over email. But I did not get them.
So in case someone is still waiting to get their COPR letters I would recommend to call IRCC.
They told me that they put note for Vancouver office to send me COPR again but they have 30 days to do so...

Good luck!

Reactions: knighrider

pat40

Jan 21, 2020
Do I have to mention those as per my passport ? right?
Yes but only use space no commas. Example as per indian passport if born place is mumbai,maharashtra then use "MUMBAI MAHARASHTRA" if you ever order GcMS notes then follow born place name from there.

knighrider

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
This sounds pretty tough, but I would suggest the CoPR docuemnt date as when i see my application status in GCKey it always shows me the application in process date from the date of my CoPR document date, which was mentioned in my CoPR, see if that help you in linking the application, when the application is linked correctly it will show you the application number as well for the PR card

chivinas

Apr 24, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
31-10-2019
AOR Received.
30-01-2020
Hello buddy. May i know did you submit only one photo and on back of that same photo you mentioned UCI and name only?

And can you tell me hamilton ircc email address and pr card mailing address please?
Yes, only one photo with UCI and name on the back, along with the COPR letter.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Hamilton IRCC
55 Bay Street North
Hamilton, Ontario
L8R 3P7

Ye

Reactions: pat40