+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New PR card application 2020 August onwards

Winner228

Sep 27, 2020
Does anyone know how you can send a complaint about this useless Saskatoon office? Maybe head office can punish them...

Navilehal

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
North Bay
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Food Restaurant Supervisor
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi
Pr card photos recived on 14 Oct 2020
Today I got Ghost update today in my GC account without any email.
Is that mean i am getting my card approved soon ?
My Visa office - Irrc Etobicoke

Reactions: sjpatel1704193

Winner228

Sep 27, 2020
Well, they got a valid reason why they are not in operation. If you want to get your card asap then have a valid reason.

=)
They don't have an important reason, the same is the situation with Covid in Ontario and BC, but this people is work there, or do they have a different virus? In Saskatoon they have only one simple reason: They don't want to work! And if someone does not fulfill their duties, he or she should leave and in his place should be taken someone who will work well!

idlevise.mg42

Mar 12, 2020
They don't have an important reason, the same is the situation with Covid in Ontario and BC, but this people is work there, or do they have a different virus? In Saskatoon they have only one simple reason: They don't want to work! And if someone does not fulfill their duties, he or she should leave and in his place should be taken someone who will work well!
Well, you call IRCC and complain. Complain to the government. Seems like you complain to everything eh. We were waiting months ahead of you and we were just chill.

Winner228

Sep 27, 2020
Well, you call IRCC and complain. Complain to the government. Seems like you complain to everything eh. We were waiting months ahead of you and we were just chill.
Maybe because my situation much harder in my life than your, so I want to change this as soon as possible. Maybe if some people start working better other people will be leaving better. Seems like you lazy like people from this office if for you it's ok. You dont know what I feel every day and how my life is hard because 1 lazy guy seems like you cannot finish his job in time.

Kourgagan

Star Member
Aug 5, 2019
Maybe because my situation much harder in my life than your, so I want to change this as soon as possible. Maybe if some people start working better other people will be leaving better. Seems like you lazy like people from this office if for you it's ok. You dont know what I feel every day and how my life is hard because 1 lazy guy seems like you cannot finish his job in time.
2 people have got an update from saskatoon office. I hope you will also get the update soon.
One person's pr card has been approved and mailed out, whereas second person got an ghost update today. So updates are coming soon. It's a good news they have finally started working on pr card application.
:)

Reactions: Winner228

Winner228

Sep 27, 2020
2 people have got an update from saskatoon office. I hope you will also get the update soon.
One person's pr card has been approved and mailed out, whereas second person got an ghost update today. So updates are coming soon. It's a good news they have finally started working on pr card application.
:)
Thanks! I hope!

Snowflakes17

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
If u are talking about before Covid 19, it usually takes around a month. However, we are living with Covid19 now and CIC website shows 121days.
My office is Vancouver and I've waited for 27days.
I am not the only one so I guess more than a month it will take now. Only few lucky people got it so fast. It depends on luck.
Hi! Have you received your PR Card already?