New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Can anyone use a emedical that he had to get for his pgwp to apply for this stream, if that emedical is still valid?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
I couldn't link mine to MyCIC... It says no results found. Any thoughts why? Thank you!
They are adding the applications to the system one by one after checking them for basic requirements so it will take time only very early people have been able to link or got aor, over the next 2 months most of us will receive AOR.

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Can anyone use a emedical that he had to get for his pgwp to apply for this stream, if that emedical is still valid?
If you already completed an IME
If you have already completed an IME as part of a previous application (example: to work or to study), you may not need to complete another one when you apply for permanent residence.

When the panel physician completed your exam they would have given you an:

• information printout sheet, or
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
Please provide a copy of one of these documents or your IME or UMI number from your previous medical exam when you apply online. It does not matter how long ago you had your exam.

If we cannot use your old results, we’ll send you instructions on how to get your medical exam done after you submit your application.

If you have never completed an IME
If you have never completed an IME before, you should complete the exam before you apply or as close as possible to the date you submit your online application.

When the panel physician completes the medical exam, they will give you an:

• information printout sheet
  • IMM 1017B Upfront Medical Report form
Due to the ongoing situation with COVID-19, some panel physician offices may be closed or have limited appointment availabilities. If you are having difficulty getting your IME completed before you apply, please provide:

• proof that a medical appointment is scheduled, including the name of the panel physician and the date and time of the appointment; or
  • a letter of explanation of best efforts.

Reactions: mmahedihasan

Gagan Mand

May 11, 2021
1. You does not need to sign any document
2. Your visa and stamps on passport + study or work permit
Thanks for your response.
but there is a space at the end of each form for the applicant's signature. So just leave it as it is.
I'm a little bit confused about that. Some of my friends uploaded it after printing, signing, and scanning.

ankitagoyal

Star Member
May 20, 2017
Vancouver
Thanks for your response.
but there is a space at the end of each form for the applicant's signature. So just leave it as it is.
I'm a little bit confused about that. Some of my friends uploaded it after printing, signing, and scanning.
There's a digital signature at the end that will cover the entire application and all the documents you uploaded. Only the Use of a Representative form (IMM 5476) needs a signature.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Which is the application lock-in date? The submission date or the AOR date? I am asking since my daughter turns 22 in July.

mmahedihasan

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
need advice:

When I applied on May 21, 2021, for the essential non-health-care stream I was furloughed (not temporarily laid off) by my company due to the stay-at-home order by the government.
The experience letter that I got from the company stated I am on leave (though I was furloughed). Now I am back to work.

The recent IRCC guideline says:
be employed in Canada when you submit your application
I was employed but furloughed at the time of application.

Does that mean I was employed according to IRCC?