+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
1 year experience doing post-doc should qualify you for CEC
Yes, in 4 months we fulfill one year requirement, plus the fact that much better results are needed for ielts in CEC than this stream which means more preparation time, plus a job offer match with the education level for the next year which could be challenging due to pandemic... all these things means this one fitted well our situation now... anyway we lose it...after lots of time allocation to prepare everything for that and many hopes...

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yes it was!
You're misunderstanding.

It doesn't matter if this was the perfect stream for you. It's no longer an option for you. The cap has been reached and further applications are not being accepted.

You'll need to do the work to qualify for other immigration streams. Again, this one is no longer an option. It's too late.

leloiboi

Jul 19, 2019
Yes, in 4 months we fulfill one year requirement, plus the fact that much better results are needed for ielts in CEC than this stream which means more preparation time, plus a job offer match with the education level for the next year... all these things means this one fitted well our situation now... anyway we lose it...after lots of time allocation to prepare everything for that and many hopes...
Yeah. At least you got prepared most of the required docs, so your CEC application will be a breeze. All the best

Reactions: Mae.Will
May 7, 2021
I paid the application fee, $1050 but I forgot to pay biometrics($85).
I submitted the application with the receipt of $1050 and already got confirmation email..
Will they ask to pay for the biometric later or am I in a trouble..?

Reactions: sunny1977

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Yes, in 4 months we fulfill one year requirement, plus the fact that much better results are needed for ielts in CEC than this stream which means more preparation time, plus a job offer match with the education level for the next year which could be challenging due to pandemic... all these things means this one fitted well our situation now... anyway we lose it...after lots of time allocation to prepare everything for that and many hopes...
How about EE progams ?

dankboi

VIP Member
Apr 19, 2021
London, United Kingdom
Category........
FSW
Canada’s new International Graduate stream reaches cap
IRCC is no longer accepting applications for the new PR pathways for international student graduates.

Canada’s new International Graduate stream for English-speakers has reached its limit of 40,000 applications.

The quota was reached today, May 7, at 1:01 PM Eastern Standard Time. This and five other new streams for essential workers and French-speaking international graduates launched yesterday at around 12:00 PM EST.

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) announced it would be launching the six streams on April 14. The purpose of the streams is to provide additional immigration pathways to international graduates and essential workers living in Canada during the pandemic. IRCC is aiming for some 90,000 individuals to gain permanent residence through the streams. The focus on offering more permanent residence pathway to those in Canada is a function of such individuals not facing the same level of coronavirus-related disruptions as immigration candidates overseas.

iBarjar

Star Member
Jul 17, 2019
I submitted the application with the receipt of $1050 and already got confirmation email..
You are not in trouble. You will be asked to pay the fee at a later date. This may cause delays in processing of your application.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Insufficient Fees
If you do not pay the full fees for your application we will request additional fees. We will only start processing your application after you supply us with a new fee receipt.

Check Guide 5069
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-5069-temporary-resident-permanent-resident-pathway.html#step3

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
uploaded document submitted yesterday one document is showing failed to download can’t view what’ll might be the issue?