Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
If I have applied for my PGWP and not received it yet, would the letter I received after submitting the PGWP, that states I am authorized to work full time, work for this slot?
Yes, use that letter, it clearly says IRCC authorization to work any hours etc.

Reactions: canwave

Malkeet1

Star Member
Sep 27, 2017
I will say you should keep calling IRCC. Last I forgot to upload a document, when I spoke to a representative she sent me an email with the web form to submit my documents.
Plus you’ll get a concrete answer from them on what to do
What is the link to submit webform for international graduate stram program tr to pr ?
We uploaded paystub till 11/2020. We missed to upload latest one. And employer reference letter uploaded dated fed 2021.
And in schedule 3 form the date of joing job as a store manager was 2021-01-04 but we made 2021-04-01.
Please tell that is there any problem with this concern.Or we have to submit webform.if yes how i can submit ??

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Guys I finished my application and submitted it, and it went well but theres just one thing I’m worried about. The imm008 generic form. I didn’t sign it or date it because according to the guide it said to just validate and upload and you can sign later but I didn’t revive any notification to sign or date it electronically. Can someone shed some light on this?
So did you recieve 2 e-mails of confirmation? Did you use the same payment recipient? If you did then you have take two spots, but only your FIRST submission will be processed, not the second one.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
I initially submitted my first application with the email account for International grad stream, but I figure it out that it contained incomplete documents and I believed that it would be rejected 100%. Then I decided to create another email account and submitted the application. Do I need to request for the withdrawal of my first application right away?
Only your first application will be considered if you have applied both in the same stream.

Mae.Will

Star Member
Mar 30, 2021
Hi, could you please share your experience about the time it takes to recieve ielts results (computer-base) from British Council? The exam was done on 4 may in Toronto, I want to see what is their normal processing time these days...

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Hi, could you please share your experience about the time it takes to recieve ielts results (computer-base) from British Council? The exam was done on 4 may in Toronto, I want to see what is their normal processing time these days...
both of them have almost same pattern
For IDP
Provisional 4th day morning 9.15

TRF delivered 3 Days after provisional in Montreal.

Reactions: Mae.Will

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
38,254 applications so far, it’s been wild. I wonder, how long until the allocation is met? Applications have slowed down, many ineligible people will apply and we don’t know if those spots will go “back” to the counter.

Also, IRCC apparently will process them in the order they were received.

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
38,254 applications so far, it’s been wild. I wonder, how long until the allocation is met? Applications have slowed down, many ineligible people will apply and we don’t know if those spots will go “back” to the counter.

Do you think they will open this stream again? Because as its going they won't get 90.000 people in, and god knows how many applications are not eligible.

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018

Candidates who have submitted LOE for PCC & medical will they be processed or will go on hold for some time?

Do you mind sharing the source?

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017

I don't think so. As the chatty lawyer said, they will most likely just only work with the 40,000 people who applied. If an application is ineligible then they will reject, but they will still meet their 90,000 quota because so many people are applying with dependents

Bryan02

Star Member
Aug 8, 2016
Proof of Entry and Status in Canada
“When you apply, you will need to prove that you have valid status, and are living in Canada”

Anyone else thought it’s not clear what they want? Proof of entry OR proof of residency? I didn’t have any stamps on my passport or anything, so I uploaded my PGWP and my phone bill to satisfy the “living in Canada” requirement. But I’ve seen people using plane ticket to meet the “proof of entry” requirement. Do y’all think I submitted enough to prove eligibility (for this requirement)?

Reactions: ange1o