Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
you think they will open up spots again after rejecting ineligible applicants?

apoorvaw

May 5, 2021
Hey guys! for essential workers I have valid work permit, T4, and ROE and I complete 1560 hours within the year. Will these documents be enough or do i require any other document too which is mandatory

haohaohao87

Jan 26, 2021
I initially submitted my first application with the email account for International grad stream, but I figure it out that it contained incomplete documents and I believed that it would be rejected 100%. Then I decided to create another email account and submitted the application. Do I need to request for the withdrawal of my first application right away?

Varunp

Apr 25, 2021
Guys I finished my application and submitted it, and it went well but theres just one thing I’m worried about. The imm008 generic form. I didn’t sign it or date it because according to the guide it said to just validate and upload and you can sign later but I didn’t revive any notification to sign or date it electronically. Can someone shed some light on this?

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Proof of entry and status in Canada, mandatory: I'm not sure what to upload here?

Proof of authorization to work, mandatory: I uploaded my work permit here.

What am I suppose to upload to the entry and status in Canada? Can I upload my PGWP approval letter as proof of authorization to work and upload my work permit for the proof entry and status?

Reactions: ange1o

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Proof of entry and status in Canada, mandatory: I'm not sure what to upload here?

Proof of authorization to work, mandatory: I uploaded my work permit here.

What am I suppose to upload to the entry and status in Canada? Can I upload my PGWP approval letter as proof of authorization to work and upload my work permit for the proof entry and status?
Proof of status and authorization to work should be your PGWP. Proof of entry is the stamp in your passport, plane ticket, or something like this.

Reactions: ange1o and Riri15

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
Proof of status and authorization to work should be your PGWP. Proof of entry is the stamp in your passport, plane ticket, or something like this.
Thanks @SatNight

By any chance do you have an idea for what I should do in the question below? I don't want to risk getting denied, because my application forms don't have my signatures :(

Hey guys,

I have filled out the all application forms on Adobe.
I didn't sign them at them because for some weird reason I can't use the signature tool or sign using my full name.

I know for IMM0008, I'm not supposed to print and sign because of the 2D barcodes on the application form.But for the other forms we are supposed to sign them. I won't be able to print until tomorrow morning and I'm scared the application counter will pass 40k then.

Can I upload the document like that? or I have to print, sign and scan before I upload them.

I would really appreciate if someone could reply ASAP. This is literally the only thing left to do and it's almost at 40K :eek:

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Thanks @SatNight

By any chance do you have an idea for what I should do in the question below? I don't want to risk getting denied, because my application forms don't have my signatures :(

Hey guys,

I have filled out the all application forms on Adobe.
I didn't sign them at them because for some weird reason I can't use the signature tool or sign using my full name.

I know for IMM0008, I'm not supposed to print and sign because of the 2D barcodes on the application form.But for the other forms we are supposed to sign them. I won't be able to print until tomorrow morning and I'm scared the application counter will pass 40k then.

Can I upload the document like that? or I have to print, sign and scan before I upload them.

I would really appreciate if someone could reply ASAP. This is literally the only thing left to do and it's almost at 40K :eek:
You don't have to physically sign the forms. There is an electronic signature you will have to sign with a security question on the last step of submitting you application. IRCC has said that's all you need to sign

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
If I have applied for my PGWP and not received it yet, would the letter I received after submitting the PGWP, that states I am authorized to work full time, work for this slot?

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Guys I finished my application and submitted it, and it went well but theres just one thing I’m worried about. The imm008 generic form. I didn’t sign it or date it because according to the guide it said to just validate and upload and you can sign later but I didn’t revive any notification to sign or date it electronically. Can someone shed some light on this?
On the last step of submitting your application were you prompted type your name and to answer a security question such as which city are you signing from? If you answered that that is your electronic signature.

farzad1991

May 4, 2021
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Nomination.....
16-04-2021
I have applied and all my documents and forms are complete; however, due to stress, for proof of education, I just uploaded my letter of completion. I mean I missed uploading my final official transcripts.

Right away, in less than 10 minutes, I filled up a web form and explained that I missed my transcripts, and attached my official transcripts.

What is the chance of rejection because of missing uploading my transcripts? Is there any idea how I can avoid it? Should I try to keep calling IRCC until I will be able to talk with an agent?

I am worried that one officer rejects my application before they get a chance to see my web form as it seems it takes weeks until they check the web forms.

Please help.

Last edited:

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
I will say you should keep calling IRCC. Last I forgot to upload a document, when I spoke to a representative she sent me an email with the web form to submit my documents.
Plus you’ll get a concrete answer from them on what to do