+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

yadav

Jun 6, 2016
Wow more than 32000 applications already for international graduate stream. Within 2 days they will b packed.

Queenk

May 6, 2021
The flow is like 300 submitted applications per hour. If it stays consistent, it should close in 4 days (assuming people will submit throughout 24 hours of the day)
So I guess for someone who has celpip may 20th will be out of luck

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Would there be a webform for this if we want to upload any additional document later on?

I have everything I need, except my proof of work experience has my duties that are written by my manager and not included with my employment letter. My company said they will send it to me, but it may take another day so im thinking to submit what I have now(which is almost complete) and then add that later as a precaution once I get it via webform.

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Would there be a webform for this if we want to upload any additional document later on?

I have everything I need, except my proof of work experience has my duties that are written by my manager and not included with my employment letter. My company said they will send it to me, but it may take another day so im thinking to submit what I have now(which is almost complete) and then add that later as a precaution once I get it via webform.
Once you get AOR and link the app to your account, I do believe you can send docs.

JesssicaL

Apr 14, 2021
Questioning how the electronic signature was like.....I wish I could remember if there was any security question after entering in the Last name and the Given name.
Anyone who wouldn't mind recalling the electronic signature? Did I experience any glitches? Or there were only names required in the first place?
I owe a lot to this forum. Thank you, guys.