+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018
Anyone facing form filling related issues. Only those issues which are related PDF filling due to secure and other computer stuff.

I will help, contact me.
Kindly note that I am no agent not looking for money.
And I don’t offer courses like chatty lawayer.

This is to serve the community. Contact if you think you are facing problems.

Jorgerdz91

Star Member
Mar 6, 2019
Hey guys,

It might be too soon for this but does anybody knows when will the applications be processed? did the chatty lawyer mention something?

Thanks

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
Anyone facing form filling related issues. Only those issues which are related PDF filling due to secure and other computer stuff.

I will help, contact me.
Kindly note that I am no agent not looking for money.
And I don’t offer courses like chatty lawayer.

This is to serve the community. Contact if you think you are facing problems.
I misclicked on essential stream B instead of International graduate stream in form (schedule 3) even though I selected for international graduate stream in the drop-down in my profile is that gonna be an issue?

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
I misclicked on essential stream B instead of International graduate stream in form (schedule 3) even though I selected for international graduate stream in the drop-down in my profile is that gonna be an issue?

I don't think it can be an issue, IRCC might just fix it on their end. No one can comment on that for now.

Reactions: buzz07

amansohana

Star Member
Aug 30, 2018

Don’t know
Only
Immigration officer can answer that

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
I have a dependent who is Canadian and 4 months old. I didn’t add a dependant in the application, was I supposed to? Can someone submit a change to the application or will it be rejected?