+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

dsthapak

Star Member
Apr 20, 2019
I can't even create the account rn they are saying email is invalid I don't know why do I have to create another email account??

May 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

i successfully uploaded my documents to IRCC , but i am not sure about the electronic signature, from what i remember i did not see any Security question , all i remember is filling out Given name and last name for signature, so is there any possible way to submit the application without the security questions? or maybe my memory served me wrong.

Thanks guy!

tyun

May 6, 2021
Yes, I also spent a lot of time trying to use the same password I had set up before, but you have to register for an account on the IRCC payment website. Took me a while to set up email, password, security questions and the worst of all, verify the account by typing a code received on the email.
It works!!!thank you!!

tyun

May 6, 2021
For those who are still struggling with the payment!!!!
Try to create a new account on the payment page instead of using your application account to log in for payment!!
I have been keep refreshing my browser the whole afternoon, but after I registering a new account, I get this done in an hour!! and finally submit my application.
it may take some time for registering a new account, but keep refreshing and don't go back.

Thanks for all who have provided help!! and good luck for everyone!!

User 2020

Jun 22, 2020
hi guys, i am a contract worker and my next contract is due to come later this month, can i go ahead and apply for the international grad stream ?

tyun

May 6, 2021
Hi Guys,

i successfully uploaded my documents to IRCC , but i am not sure about the electronic signature, from what i remember i did not see any Security question , all i remember is filling out Given name and last name for signature, so is there any possible way to submit the application without the security questions? or maybe my memory served me wrong.

Thanks guy!
Me too, I don't think there are security questions, keep calm, everything should be fine

Reactions: JesssicaL

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
I mistakenly uploaded form 5669 but without the additional page that I created for personal history (last 10 years history). Is there anyway that I can update that form and upload the correct one?

jarule

Jan 18, 2020
I mistakenly uploaded form 5669 but without the additional page that I created for personal history (last 10 years history). Is there anyway that I can update that form and upload the correct one?
Unfortunately they is no way you can add documents ‍♀♀♀ They might end up assuming that all you worked unless you give explanation once you get AOR

Auroraca

Apr 20, 2021
I cannot make the online payment even after creating payment account but the payment is not accept. It there anything wrong with the payment services. Please advise!

May 6, 2021
Me too, I don't think there are security questions, keep calm, everything should be fine
Thanks for replying to me, you make me feel much better!!! is there any one here remember about security questions at the very last step? based on the guideline there should be some security question, but when i created account i did not see any security questions