+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

holo1600

Mar 2, 2021
I tried to contact IRCC by phone number, however, I dun see the option for the TR to PR pathway application.
How could I connect with the IRCC agent? I tried 1 1 1 2, then it asked me what is the application letter start with and number.
But I dun see any application number on the website.

Girlfrombc27

Star Member
Oct 16, 2015
help pls im trying to pay for a friend, the payment site crashed while loading and said my card didnt get charged but it did. any idea if the receipt will be generated?

mikeymyke

Apr 24, 2021
Does anyone think there will be lots of people who will be refused later on because IRCC clearly cannot verify people's documents immediately to allow them to submit a proper application?

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
I have been lurking this Post since the beginning...
And the only thing I can say is: omg!!

People we need to chill a bit.
READ THE DOCUMENTATION.
Verify you papers.
Re-read all the forms. If you have a friend, share the screen so maybe they can catch something that is not obvious to you.

Is better to have a a "perfect application" in the last spots... rather than having a crappy file in the top 10.
A lot of us prepared and verified and merged and filled the last 24 hours, the portal only requires uploads. Many of us followed the guide last night to to the T.

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Almost 19 000. Well, that's it, then. Good luck to everyone who got in. We will have to look at CEC or French stream.

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Almost 19 000. Well, that's it, then. Good luck to everyone who got in. We will have to look at CEC or French stream.
It should be done by tomorrow, i am in the same boat havent written ielts yet and its done.
what about essential category you cant apply for that?
need miracle of quota being removed as a show of mercy lol

immigrantsince2016

Star Member
Mar 28, 2021
Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
IELTS Request
09-09-2017
I don't have stamp for my latest entry on my passport which was in june 2019. If i attached my current work permit, TRV and copy of TRV stamp from passport is that enough?

Also, me and my partner did not travel to any country besides home country and canada in last 5 years. For form 5562e, I chose did not travel. Is that correct?

miguelca

May 6, 2021
CONSPIRACY THEORY HERE

IRCC is not bothering to fix the payment so it can work as a purposefully bottle neck for the intake of applications.