+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

holo1600

Mar 2, 2021
"1. Proof of Entry and Status in Canada

When you apply, you will need to prove that you have valid status, and are living in Canada when you submit your application and when IRCC makes a final decision on your application.

To prove your status in Canada you must submit a copy of your most recent immigration document such as work permit, or study permit."

Do I only need the work permit? Since I renewed my passport, the current passport I do not have any stamp on it. Do we need the stamp to prove?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
Eligible applicants can submit their applications through IRCC’s online portal which will launch on May 6, 2021, at 12:00 p.m. EDT.

good luck to applicants, I want to apply but my english test is at end of May.

shubiz

Feb 14, 2017
But this is just for the 0008 form. For the other ones, the guide says to sign and date:

Read all of the statements in all sections carefully. Sign and date in the boxes provided. By signing, you certify that you fully understand the questions asked, and that the information you have provided is complete, truthful, and correct. If you do not sign and date, the application will be returned to you.
Do I have to sign imm5562e also? It doesn't contain Signature panel.

jugarsep

Star Member
Jan 23, 2020
Hello guys!
Very nervous and anxious!! Can we pay now? or until the portal opens? Sorry if someone answered that before but it has been updating so fast! it is hard to keep up !

apgh

Sep 1, 2020
Hello guys!
Very nervous and anxious!! Can we pay now? or until the portal opens? Sorry if someone answered that before but it has been updating so fast! it is hard to keep up !
you can pay now if you want! I did. Also what is the ink to the portal?

deusEx

May 6, 2021
For those who keep asking "Where is the link? How can we access the portal? etc" - you have 25 minutes before any of us can see the information.