+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys, i already paid the fees which is $1050. Now as i read the guide that i have to pay for biometrics fee eventhough mine is still valid. So question is should i pay $85 for biometrics fee on separate reciept and add both reciepts to 1 file and submit later?
No, unless they request later, just upload the reciept of $1050

mandeep_29

Star Member
Jan 23, 2016
I have one question in imm5662 I only travelled from India to Canada for my study permit after that didn’t leave Canada. Should I check didn’t travel?

Predat0r

Apr 27, 2021
Guys,
I'm completing the form imm5406 (additional family information) as the spouse of the principal applicant since every person should complete their own copy. My question is when completing the first section, am I going to be considered the principal applicant in the first box?

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
I'm a little confused on filling out the IMM5562 form, I have not traveled back to my origin country since coming to Canada

My travel history is as follows:

2015 Sept moved from UAE to Canada for College

Since then I've gone back twice, for a short period of time to visit family, this I know how to include.

Now my confusion arises when entering in the initial trip to Canada, I came here in 2015, and have been a resident in Canada since then, came here as a student and currently on my PGWP.

If I do need to include the initial trip to Canada from UAE, what would my dates be?
You can find the stamps on your passport with the dates.

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
I’ve filled a form whose version matches with the form’s from the new checklist. Is it the same form? I don’t have to fill a new one, right?

SomeoneAsking

Star Member
Nov 22, 2018
I have filled and validated the form IMM008, but I'm having issues typing my name into where is says:
"I (first name, last name) ______________________ on behalf of myself..."

Is anyone else also having this issue?

Reactions: pouryas7

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
Guys, my brother's medical is on Friday (May 7). Should he apply tomorrow and include the medical exam date or wait till the day after?

My concern is about the capacity

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
I have filled and validated the form IMM008, but I'm having issues typing my name into where is says:
"I (first name, last name) ______________________ on behalf of myself..."

Is anyone else also having this issue?

We also have issues with this. What should be done about it?

And should "signature of the applicant" be filled out? My wife has a touchpad laptop and can literally sign her name by hand there. Is this to be done or not? EDIT: Nope, she can't do that. So what to do?

pouryas7

Jun 18, 2019
We also have issues with this. What should be done about it?

And should "signature of the applicant" be filled out? My wife has a touchpad laptop and can literally sign her name by hand there. Is this to be done or not? EDIT: Nope, she can't do that. So what to do?
If this is the form with the ‘validate’ button you should not mess it up with it. That validate button is important. The barcode is necessary for IRCC