+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Photo Requirements
Upload a photo for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not, and yourself.

Follow the instructions provided in Appendix A: Photo Specifications.

• Photos must have been taken within six (6) months before application submission.
  • On the back of each photo, write the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.
  • Upload both sides of each photo.
1) Does this mean that it doesn't have to be the photographer who writes our names and dates of birth?
2) Who counts as family here? Not parents, I assume.

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017
Photo Requirements
Upload a photo for each member of your family, whether accompanying or not, and yourself.

• Photos must have been taken within six (6) months before application submission.
  • On the back of each photo, write the name and date of birth of the person who appears in the photo as well as the date the photo was taken.
1) Does this mean that it doesn't have to be the photographer who writes our names and dates of birth?
My photographer didn't. They said I should do that. I think it's common with a lot of phot providers here. We have to do that part

barefoot00

Apr 15, 2021
Photo Requirements

Family member means spouse, their children, and your children.
See here: https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship/helpcentre/glossary.html#family_members

Reactions: SatNight

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
PGWP required JPG format
Fair enough. I am not on PGWP; it's my wife. She probably forgot.

I feel it will be acceptable to have it in a PDF format because there will be no (I assume) separate boxes to upload front and back side of the photo.

rai786

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
I used a blank page, with information about the file title, my name, the section which I’m adding up to.
Honestly I don’t think it matters. It would be ridiculous if they reject people over this.
I did the same , just added the extra page but im confused that should i leave the main table blank and add everything to new page or fill some info in main table and rest information in extra sheet?

reason984flood

Star Member
Jun 21, 2016
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-06-2016
Doc's Request.
None
Med's Request
Not required
Med's Done....
Not required
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon
Still not sure what forms we have to print and sign

Elias_Andvari

Star Member
May 19, 2018
Ok, according to chatty lawyer he says to check 'No' for the box because that line is there for us to print and sign phsycially. So checking 'No' will not require your signature.
I think I might just print only that last page, fill it in by hand, and attach it with the client explanation letter. And leave that field blank in the actual form, which would need to be validated electronically

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
What does the first post you quoted have to do with this? I was referring to translating IDs with a certified translator.

Victran

Feb 21, 2021
Hi guys, i already paid the fees which is $1050. Now as i read the guide that i have to pay for biometrics fee eventhough mine is still valid. So question is should i pay $85 for biometrics fee on separate reciept and add both reciepts to 1 file and submit later?