+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Feb 17, 2019
I think it's atrocious. How about new international student grads who haven't had the chance to get a job yet, but have been here for years and are skilled. How about those on maternity leave and those who couldn't get a new English test? It's not that inclusive at all.

apgh

Sep 1, 2020
- So, it turns out we need to get the picture professionally taken, photographer's stamp and everything
- It looks like we'll sign electronically but we also need to sign manually
Where did you get this information?

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
- So, it turns out we need to get the picture professionally taken, photographer's stamp and everything
- It looks like we'll sign electronically but we also need to sign manually
LMAO this is a mess
I can't find a link to document guidelines. Where can I read about this? Photo, medicals, pcc, etc.?

Sam9988

May 5, 2021
Can someone please help with these questions:

1. For PCC, I downloaded the form from BLS and I scheduled Porulator to pick up my documents. Is this enough? and can someone please provide a format of Letter of explanation that I can write to show that I have applied but I don't have PCC yet.
2. For medical exam, I have scheduled one and can attach the confirmation of scheduling. Can someone please provide letter of explanation for this as well to show I made my best efforts and have a scheduled appointment.

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
So I have a question:

In the International Graduate Stream It says Completion Letter etc, but then mentions Final Transcript. Isnt it So that a Transcript is only final when degree is awar∂ed? I only have the completion letter as yet and my transcript does not have the Degree Awarded barge yet. What do you all suggest?

Fabiog

Mar 22, 2017
even the work experience stream :

To calculate your hours of work experience

• count the hours worked in part-time and full-time jobs
  • don’t count hours you weren’t paid for (volunteering and unpaid internships don’t count)
  • don’t count hours when you were self-employed
    • Exception: Count hours when you worked as a medical doctor in a fee-for-service arrangement with a health authority.

They don't even talk about the 30 hours per week requirement nor any overtime

Didingding

May 4, 2021
So I have a question:

In the International Graduate Stream It says Completion Letter etc, but then mentions Final Transcript. Isnt it So that a Transcript is only final when degree is awar∂ed? I only have the completion letter as yet and my transcript does not have the Degree Awarded barge yet. What do you all suggest?
I guess you need a final transcript. They say you must provide it