+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone, looking for some suggestions here:

My PGWP is going to expire next year in April, For EE I will be eligible in July this year but i was hoping to apply for this stream. I have my IELTS book for May 20th, Medical and PCC completed by next week. I just want to know should I go for this stream. As no one is sure about proccessing times for the applications under this new stream and my PGWP expires next year but I will not be eligible for BOWP under this program. I am just little confuse between this new program and EE. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
If there is anyone who wants to add their spouse to the application Reply to me pls I could share whatever information I got with you. I have been doing a couple of research I may be wrong but hoping it would help people to some extend.
what document needed for spouse

npnan

Star Member
Apr 20, 2021
what document should we provide for employment? Just reference letter might be enough or need to provide paystubb. There will be lot od paystub if need to provide all

StefanoTO

Oct 29, 2020
Toronto
AOR Received.
01-02-2022
I’m going to apply with my spouse. Do you have a list of documents? Does the list of documents need to be filled by both of us?
I actually have more questions!
Actually, we do not have an official list yet, but many of us suppose that we need the IMM008 (1 filled by the Applicant), IMM5406 (1 fille by the Applicant + 1 filled by the Spouse), IMM5562 (1 filled by the Applicant), IMM5669 (1 filled by the Applicant + 1 filled by the Spouse).

StefanoTO

Oct 29, 2020
Toronto
AOR Received.
01-02-2022
what document should we provide for employment? Just reference letter might be enough or need to provide paystubb. There will be lot od paystub if need to provide all
For international students, a reference letter plus 3/4 paystubs should be enough. I am adding my last T4 just to be sure.

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
I got my employer's letter dated for May 6th about my job, position, tasks and other details, I will include 4 recent pay slips and my recent T4 slip. But I am hoping the stream will remain open at least until May 18th.

Deepika_123

Dec 22, 2020
Hi everyone,
Hope y'all r doing well! I am in confusion regarding new pathway to PR for international graduates policy as I heard a lot on social media that we have to provide all the documents upfront, however I filed the divorce and it will take at least couple of months to settle so I have all documents to submit for application except divorce certificate. Will it affect my PR application?

Thanks in advance!!

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014
Hi everyone,
Hope y'all r doing well! I am in confusion regarding new pathway to PR for international graduates policy as I heard a lot on social media that we have to provide all the documents upfront, however I filed the divorce and it will take at least couple of months to settle so I have all documents to submit for application except divorce certificate. Will it affect my PR application?

Thanks in advance!!
Nobody knows what will be upfront except maybe language test, divorce papers I don't believe are ever normally required.

xjunkratx

Aug 6, 2017
Mississauga
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
WhiteHorse
Hi all, another poll I would appreciate your answers for to get a better idea of what people's expectations are.

http://www.survey-maker.com/QQ9L5FCRT
pretty varied results. Judging by the previous programs, This program will close very soon. I think there are WAY too many people then the cap is. Then again, not everyone is prepared. Outside this forum, I happened to speak to a few people and 2/3 are not prepared or have the level of preparedness/proactiveness that we do.

Even if say everyone is prepared, I doubt many will be able to submit the application as quickly as members here (just because of having practiced with the current forms, keeping info handy etc). I do think that this program might fill up within half a day or even less.

Reactions: Micheal737373

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
pretty varied results. Judging by the previous programs, This program will close very soon. I think there are WAY too many people then the cap is. Then again, not everyone is prepared. Outside this forum, I happened to speak to a few people and 2/3 are not prepared or have the level of preparedness/proactiveness that we do.

Even if say everyone is prepared, I doubt many will be able to submit the application as quickly as members here (just because of having practiced with the current forms, keeping info handy etc). I do think that this program might fill up within half a day or even less.
Only half a day you think? I hope thats not going to happen, it needs to be opened at least a month. Plus the web site will probably be down for 2 days for sure. Its gonna crash on the 6th.

Gotham07

Apr 29, 2021
Hi everyone, looking for some suggestions here:

My PGWP is going to expire next year in April, For EE I will be eligible in July this year but i was hoping to apply for this stream. I have my IELTS book for May 20th, Medical and PCC completed by next week. I just want to know should I go for this stream. As no one is sure about proccessing times for the applications under this new stream and my PGWP expires next year but I will not be eligible for BOWP under this program. I am just little confuse between this new program and EE. Any suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Thank you
if anyone could help

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Only half a day you think? I hope thats not going to happen, it needs to be opened at least a month. Plus the web site will probably be down for 2 days for sure. Its gonna crash on the 6th.
I also think the site will crash, however, I don’t think IRCC is that naive not to anticipate it. That’s why I think they’ll have a screening wizard or a queue system to register. Even theirs social media team seems to be hyping the new pathway:

Anya833

Star Member
Jul 5, 2020
I also think the site will crash, however, I don’t think IRCC is that naive not to anticipate it. That’s why I think they’ll have a screening wizard or a queue system to register.
I am really curious how it'll be on May 6th. I am working on that day, so either its gonna close up in 3, 4 days or it will stay open for some weeks. I just hope that people are aware that if you dont have the basic documents that they require celpip/ielts fresh results, school credentials, employer letters than you wont be able to apply. And I hope they wont be applying without this and taking spots for nothing.

Henry Lee

Apr 28, 2021
I am really curious how it'll be on May 6th. I am working on that day, so either its gonna close up in 3, 4 days or it will stay open for some weeks. I just hope that people are aware that if you dont have the basic documents that they require celpip/ielts fresh results, school credentials, employer letters than you wont be able to apply. And I hope they wont be applying without this and taking spots for nothing.
Someone said that you cannot press “submit button” if you don’t have the basic docs at the time you apply. If you try to go around or do some tricks, that will be a fraud(mispresentation? I think)