+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Yeah, fair enough. We also had to submit a letter of employment and a recent paystub so not sure why they would require more proof.
It's probably a generic checklist, they should see our address via pay stubs among other things. Also, legal status can be tracked with our UCI as well.

Luck-up

May 11, 2021
Urgent Help:
How do we attach the addional extra page. Should we merge it with the form or are we supposed to upload it to the “document related to e-Apr ...”?

Luck-up

May 11, 2021
Hi guys,
Could you please how you attached an extra page for personal history? Did you guys upload the extra page to “documents related to e-apr...” folder or did you merge it with the schedule A form? Also, how did you merge a secure file?

thanks for your help!

Luck-up

May 11, 2021
Hi guys,
how do we attach the extra page for personal history? Did you guys upload the extra page to “documents related to e-apr...” folder or did you merge it with the schedule A form? Also, how did you merge a secure file?

thanks for your help!

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi guys,
how do we attach the extra page for personal history? Did you guys upload the extra page to “documents related to e-apr...” folder or did you merge it with the schedule A form? Also, how did you merge a secure file?

thanks for your help!
Save - Print - Sign - Scan - Merge

* Only 1 uploaded slot for each question, no other way to upload 2 documents or extra pages .

Last edited:

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Save - Print - Sign - Scan - Merge

* Only 1 uploaded slot for each question, no other way to upload 2 documents or extra pages .
Ircc on Twitter said no wet sign and scan on forms 0008, 5669 ,5562, 5406 And 0130
Logical place for extra pages was additional info for e-apr section.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Ircc on Twitter said no wet sign and scan on forms 0008, 5669 ,5562, 5406 And 0130
Logical place for extra pages was additional info for e-apr section.
Agree, but if you have addendum (such as for 5406, 5669...) what else you can do?
Also, you can not save form 0130, how could you upload? (this form was fixed later, but too late, a thousands of applicants done theirs at the first hour already. They even change instructions in the Guide 5069 about the photos. How can you upload 2 photos (back & front) in one slot ?

These are IRCC problems :)

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
Agree, but if you have addendum (such as for 5406, 5669...) what else you can do?
Also, you can not save form 0130, how could you upload? (this form was fixed later, but too late, a thousands of applicants done theirs at the first hour already. They even change instructions in the Guide 5069 about the photos. How can you upload 2 photos (back & front) in one slot ?

These are IRCC problems :)
Hope IRCC excuses applicants on a humanitarian basis because of so many unknowns about the new tr to pr stream. Most of us don't have the resources or time to fight IRCC in courts if they decide to penalize people for accidental human errors on the PR application.

intlala

Star Member
May 27, 2018
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
india
I might not see this info. Toooooo rush to see around :)
Btw, how many more slots are in this addition section?
just 1 file slot. i guess ircc was expecting applicants to merge all additional docs into 1 file and upload. i can understand - ircc left us with all guesswork with no proper guidance. app guide was a mess, too much misleading info, someone in ircc copy-pasted the pnp (paper based) guide to tr to pr. shocking that ircc uploaded the copy-pasted guide without even reviewing it.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
just 1 file slot. i guess ircc was expecting applicants to merge all additional docs into 1 file and upload. i can understand - ircc left us with all guesswork with no proper guidance. app guide was a mess, too much misleading info, someone in ircc copy-pasted the pnp (paper based) guide to tr to pr. shocking that ircc uploaded the copy-pasted guide without even reviewing it.
They are rush too . The whole mess is in both side.
Mostly is copy-pasted from the old one. Except form 0130 is new, but with error, can not save kkkkkk
I think the coding of 0130 is to direct the applications into 3 streams separately after eligibility auto-checking.
But, many people printed-scanned-upload...web-form can not "read" it and screwed up their plan

*btw, I just created a new account, and found what you said "Documents related to the e-APR not captured in other fields" . However, one slot does not make sense at all.

Last edited:

corny.tan

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
For those who are not able to merge documents into a single PDF, I have found that using Microsoft Print to PDF works. The IMM form will be printed as a PDF and then you can merge as per normal. Using the Adobe PDF function does not work. Only on Windows. That was how I had no problems or complaints with single slot for uploads.

Reactions: canwave and Tomican