Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
This is not necessarily true. My wife, who worked both part and full-time, could get these even with a part-time job. If they wanted only those employed full time, I think they would have said it already. But we'll see.

If that was the case shouldn't they also mention that current students could apply. Why would they ask for graduates? As u see they mentioned the certificate should be awarded.

"Have been granted one of the following credentials, following the completion of a program study from an eligible institution as defined in a): "

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
If that was the case shouldn't they also mention that current students could apply. Why would they ask for graduates? As u see they mentioned the certificate should be awarded.

"Have been granted one of the following credentials, following the completion of a program study from an eligible institution as defined in a): "
The wording is extremely ambiguous, I think our only choice is to wait either until they announce more details or till May 6th (knowing IRCC, I can see them giving details the same day the stream opens) and get some clarification amongst the hunger games chaos.

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The wording is extremely ambiguous, I think our only choice is to wait either until they announce more details or till May 6th (knowing IRCC, I can see them giving details the same day the stream opens) and get some clarification amongst the hunger games chaos.
Yes! I have seen this happening several times while ONIP is opened.

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
Again, OINP requires only registration, that is why it is chaotic.. they are announcing things on the day because this isn't something you can finish in 10 minutes.. it needs a lot of information, dates, document numbers, etc. Immigration applications are not OINP. I only worry about the server crashing, but again... people can't rush something they don't have..

I'm curious though, how many here have every single document ready for May 6? Your degree, work permit, police certificate, IELTS certificate, and employee reference letters?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
Again, OINP requires only registration, that is why it is chaotic.. they are announcing things on the day because this isn't something you can finish in 10 minutes.. it needs a lot of information, dates, document numbers, etc. Immigration applications are not OINP. I only worry about the server crashing, but again... people can't rush something they don't have..

I'm curious though, how many here have every single document ready for May 6? Your degree, work permit, police certificate, IELTS certificate, and employee reference letters?
I do, or at least, I think I do. Quoting myself:

1- Filled all generic forms from other similar programs streams (PNP, AIPP, etc.)
2- Gathered all of my education documents, both separately and as a merged PDF
3- Got a letter of employment, original job offer, T4 and recent pay stubs, both separately and as a merged PDF
4- Scanned my IELTS both separately and attached to my LOE
5- Upfront medical exam
6- Upfront police certificate from my country and RCMP certificate (I don't need any of those, but it might speed up my application)
7- Scanned my passport and national ID, both separately and merged in the same pdf
8- Wrote a letter of explanation with a detailed breakdown by page, including my profile information, complete travel history, IELTS scan, medical exam results, police certificates and personal history details.

Reactions: hhzara and Mel2021

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Oh OINP, what a nightmare. I still have the auto refresh extension on google chrome.
Thinks not gonna be any

The other thing if you remember in the last ONIP - employer, They mentioned they need a job letter with dates specified on 20th of that month.
This is gonna be the same with this stream as well because they did mention it on the requirement.
So it only means most of us will not be able to apply on May 6th but then again the stream is "opened" until the end of NOV only if the cap is not filled.

Auroraca

Apr 20, 2021
Hi everyone,

After graduating from university, I applied for PGWP and started working under implied status.

At the moment, I am waiting for approval on my PGWP.

My question is: Am I eligible for the new International Graduates Stream while under implied status?

Thank you very much.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hey guys anyone here preparing for the TEF ou TCF specifically for this new pathway stream of french speaking international students?
YES, here the link

Temporary public policy to facilitate the granting of permanent residence for French-speaking foreign nationals in Canada, outside of Quebec, with a recent credential from a Canadian post-secondary institution
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates-french.html

Good luck

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
Hi everyone,

After graduating from university, I applied for PGWP and started working under implied status.

My question is: Am I eligible for the new International Graduates Stream while under implied status?

Thank you very much.
Yes .
  1. Reside in Canada with valid temporary resident status (or be eligible to restore their status) and be physically present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and when the application is approved;
More details information
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates.html

Reactions: Auroraca

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hi everyone,

Thank you very much.
u need to have a valid status while applying.

Reactions: Auroraca

rambag98

Jul 3, 2020
Thinks not gonna be any

The other thing if you remember in the last ONIP - employer, They mentioned they need a job letter with dates specified on 20th of that month.
This is gonna be the same with this stream as well because they did mention it on the requirement.
So it only means most of us will not be able to apply on May 6th but then again the stream is "opened" until the end of NOV only if the cap is not filled.
What is 20th of that month?

Reactions: hhzara

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
I think the same, too. IRCC stretches out duration from May 6 - Nov 5 with purpose to help those who may have to take Ielts late (after May 6)

I was speaking with immigration lawyer who was also border officer before. I asked him if its gonna be too late for people like me who have ielts by the end of June. He replied that its not too late, because everyone booked ielts late. So we shall see, why did they stretched the stream for 6 months if they knew stream will close up in 4 weeks?

Reactions: rambag98

Auroraca

Apr 20, 2021
Yes .
  1. Reside in Canada with valid temporary resident status (or be eligible to restore their status) and be physically present in Canada at the time the application for permanent residence is received and when the application is approved;
More details information
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/mandate/policies-operational-instructions-agreements/public-policies/trpr-international-graduates.html
u need to have a valid status while applying.
Thanks guys,

What do you mean “valid status”? I am currently under Implied status.

Both my Study Permit and TRV expired and I am waiting for approval of PGWP to renew TRV.

So, any problems?

Thanks so much.

sharmi143

Star Member
Nov 2, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
NOC B
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
What is 20th of that month?
Well! during ONIP I believe which took place in DEC 2020 I think I don't remember. During that ONIP it was told that u need to have a valid status and u need to have an Experience letter from your company but if it was the date before the 20th of DEC 2020 they won't accept it. Therefore, your application was would be deemed ineligible.

This statement/ requirement was released a day prior to ONIP streams opening.

Now same has been mentioned this new stream's requirement
"....the employment must meet the definition of work under subsection 73(2) of the Regulations; ..."
That regulations details can be found Definitions 73 (1) The following definitions apply in this Division.