+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Policy for International Students - April 12th, 2021

_frankenstein

Star Member
Nov 18, 2020
What is proof of entry in Canada?
1. Proof of Entry and Status in Canada

When you apply, you will need to prove that you have valid status, and are living in Canada when you submit your application and when IRCC makes a final decision on your application.

To prove your status in Canada you must submit a copy of your most recent immigration document such as work permit, or study permit.

Reactions: immigrantsince2016

Spartan5

May 6, 2021
Is it possible to check the cap number without creating an account? If not I'm planning to apply on 14th May so can I create an account now and keep a track on the number of applications?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
I noticed they COMPLETELY changed the photo specs in the guide, now it doesn't say anything about the photographer's stamp or name/DOB in the back. WTF IRCC?!

karimatoui132

Star Member
Oct 27, 2018
I noticed they COMPLETELY changed the photo specs in the guide, now it doesn't say anything about the photographer's stamp or name/DOB in the back. WTF IRCC?!
I guess because applicants faced problems uploading the front and back side of the photo

Rigesh lama

Star Member
Feb 9, 2018
Thimphu
I completed all the form correctly to my best of knowledge but when I went to review it, it so happened that it got submitted and when I reviewed it after wards, I realized the dob on the 1st section I wrote the wrong dates, ( so frustrating), is it a big issue? Or should is withdraw application from web form and apply a new one? So confusing