Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
Soon

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
IRCC has said dont pay using the payment portal, I suspect the payment will be part of the application, the application will not allow you to attach a previous receipt and proceed you will need to pay on the day. Sort of like any ecommerce website does. The payment in the portal could be there for those who need to apply on paper i.e with disabilities.
Then why'd they specify that in here?

"For some of our online permanent residence applications, you can’t pay within the application. Follow the steps on this on this page to pay."
"
Affected applications
  • Temporary resident to permanent resident pathway (TR to PR pathway)"

Literally, IRCC? What's up with you?

canwave

Star Member
Oct 22, 2017

"For some of our online permanent residence applications, you can’t pay within the application. Follow the steps on this on this page to pay."
"
Affected applications

I don't think the chatty lawyer saw this either

engineerNA

Sep 19, 2016
I have this eservice link for the payment, but any idea how to navigate it on CIC page, like Canada.ca > Immigration and citizenship > My Application ..??

ree14

Star Member
Nov 18, 2019
I have this eservice link for the payment, but any idea how to navigate it on CIC page, like Canada.ca > Immigration and citizenship > My Application ..??
I've tried to look it up this way and I couldn't find anything. I don't think it exists yet

kloppity

Nov 20, 2019
So according to today's technical briefing, they said "completeness check is different". What do you good folks think that means? One of my initial worries about this was the lack of a R10.

They also asked for RPRF paid upfront? Is that mandatory for any other PR streams? Can we make any deductions from that?

Frisk

Feb 19, 2016
Toronto
So according to today's technical briefing, they said "completeness check is different". What do you good folks think that means?

They also asked for RPRF paid upfront? Is that mandatory for any other PR streams? Can we make any deductions from that?
Source?

And yes, the public policy page specifies all fees must be paid upfront. The "RPRF can be paid later" is a generic message.

buzz07

Star Member
Apr 2, 2021
So according to today's technical briefing, they said "completeness check is different". What do you good folks think that means? One of my initial worries about this was the lack of a R10.

What technical briefing? Did IRCC have a technical briefing?

bongoman

VIP Member
Dec 3, 2014

"
Affected applications

Thisbis generic information I suspect not applicable to this particular program.

Tomican

Feb 20, 2020
This is false. Check here. Click on "some online permanent residence applications". It clearly says the new TR to PR program is one of the programs where you need to pay upfront and then upload your receipt.
you dont have to pay upfront,
but you may pay upfront
remember upload your reciept