+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW PILOT PROGRAM HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER

erkaler

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Good Day. I submitted my application on the 30th of December, 2019. Please how long do i have to wait to get AOR. My employer is an organisation. Home for Aged
I don't think so an organization can sponsor some one under this pilot program.
E.g. A day care cannot sponsor in this category. This is only for help required in a private place and not commercial.

That's my understanding. I could be wrong. Please make sure somebody is not cheating you.

merrygoround

Feb 7, 2020
Hello can anyone here help me. With the HCCP Pilot Program, do I need to register the offer of employment through the Employer Portal? If yes, which LMIA exempt code do I I need to use. Thank you!

Ethelbert

Dec 10, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
Hello guys,
I’m confused about this CRA business number of a thing, must an employer open a new CRA business number just for the caregiver program or can he/she use an already created CRA business number?

divinepath

Feb 12, 2020
Hi,

I went online through indeed job search.

Am outside Canada
Hi Olaniyikunle, I’m also outside Canada and am trying so hard to get an employer for the Pilot home support. I will appreciate it much if i can talk to you to put me through the kind of employers on Indeed that i should look out for because most are actually interested in people already in Canada. I can reach you on the Whats app if you don’t mind.

Last edited:

divinepath

Feb 12, 2020
I’m outside Canada and am looking out for an employer who will give me a completed offer of employment IMM 5983 for home care provider or support worker pilot. Please i need guides, suggestions and ideas. Thanks all