+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW PILOT PROGRAM HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER

MissLaila

Nov 27, 2019
This is from Dben's Apr 9, 2010 at 2:10 PM
The visa officer makes a decision based on the information supplied by the HRSDC Labour Market Opinion (LMO), the caregiver, and the employer. This decision compares the declared income of the employer with the Low Income Cut Off (LICO*) supplied by Statistics Canada plus the expected annual salary of the Caregiver. Please see example computation below: (*For more information regarding LICO, please
refer to the table on the following page, or you may visit: www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/5196E10.asp)

"EXAMPLE"

Total declared combined income of employer (based on presented NOA or T4's): $70,970

MINUS Current LICO for 5 (i.e. number of persons in the employer's household): 43,791

MINUS Projected annual salary of caregiver based on LMO 20,592

-----------

EQUALS Surplus (or shortfall) $6,587

If your income falls short of the income expected of an employer hiring a full-time live-in

caregiver, the application may be refused.
Hi good day, I followed your answer to this queries because I am now on this same situation. My question is, is it possible to have a two employer to sum up their respective income to meet the requirements? thank you in advance fir your reply.

luvvang

Nov 20, 2019
Hi everyone. I have a question regarding the proof of full custody of the child. Should I fill out some forms to prove it or what should I provide to prove it?

Thanks a lot!!

erkaler

Star Member
Jul 26, 2019
Hi good day, I followed your answer to this queries because I am now on this same situation. My question is, is it possible to have a two employer to sum up their respective income to meet the requirements? thank you in advance fir your reply.
No, You must have single employer.

Pamelaluz84

Sep 13, 2019
A FRIEND in Canada is looking forward to employ me to care for her child. Can I apply for a work permit ? I only finished high school, so I wouldn’t be able Tom eventually apply for Pr?

Ugee

Jan 2, 2020
Yes it is mandatory. You will eventually need it when you're doing your payroll for your caregiver. You will have to call CRA and get it.
Hello @quami, or anyone with right info please help

Please can you help with the list of things an intending employer who is a relative need to gets to sponsor someone outside canada as an employer?

Thanks

Olaniyikunle

Jan 4, 2020
Good Day. I submitted my application on the 30th of December, 2019. Please how long do i have to wait to get AOR. My employer is an organisation. Home for Aged

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
Thanks Jay. Also, after the AOR, please what is the next step. will appreciate if you can help with the steps to Passport Request
I submitted my application 1st December 2019 so am still expecting my AOR, but I think after the AOR is biometrics

Jayluv

Star Member
Dec 31, 2019
A FRIEND in Canada is looking forward to employ me to care for her child. Can I apply for a work permit ? I only finished high school, so I wouldn’t be able Tom eventually apply for Pr?
I think you have to get at least 1 year diploma.

Ugee

Jan 2, 2020
Good Day. I submitted my application on the 30th of December, 2019. Please how long do i have to wait to get AOR. My employer is an organisation. Home for Aged
Hi..
Can you share how you got the sponsor for aged people?

And are you applying from inside Canada?

Thanks.