June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
Hi guys needs help with this....
An employer has a confusion with the Offer of Employment template form (Home Child Care Provider) contract; had a confusion on the following questions:
- Are your family members accompanying you in Canada? Answer is YES - because the husband is coming with the principal applicant.

—— follow-up question is
- Accompanying family members - provide age of each child accompanying:
* Does the employer has to write down the employee’s kids ? The employee will bring the 2 kids after completing the 24mos contract.
So, what the employer has to do with it?
Please help as the employer is having confusion on the form.
Thanks

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
August 6, 2015 e-cas updated to "In Process" but started processing on July 20, 2015 August 8, 2015 Passport received by CEM August 10
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
Hi Quami,

Based on your thread, if not mistaken, you have applied with your family.
Have you submitted proof of financial capability in you application to show you can sustain living in Canada if going as family?

Or maybe anyone here could guide me about what are possible requirements to proof about financial stability.

I have a family of five (3kids). I have 7 in-laws, all Canadian citizens. The reason needing for a caregiver, my husband's nephew has behavioural issues, and I am in the field of special education e.g handling/teaching kids. With regards with accommodation I think we are settled (temporarily).

Currently, waiting for my Wes result. Documents were received only yesterday.

Thank you for all help.
Hi,
do you have to fill out the form Application for Student Permit for the kids?
Thanks

autumnalf

Oct 27, 2019
Log in to your online account. There’s a guide on how to link your paper application to your online account. There are few details you need to complete like passport number, application number.
Thank u. But I'm still having a hard time linking my application eventhough I already have my UCI # and application #...

autumnalf

Oct 27, 2019
To those who received their AOR already...any update guys? have you received biometrics instruction letter yet? :)

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
Hello guys!
Can someone tell me if in case my documents are incomplete, will the IRRC send me an email saying my documents are incomplete? They just received my documents this November 6.
Further, I am curious about this program, I have read they had opened it for 3 month until October 3. Would they still accept my application? Please help me with this.

Last edited:

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
Hello guys!
Can someone tell me if in case my documents are incomplete, will the IRRC send me an email saying my documents are incomplete? They just received my documents this November 6.
Further, I am curious about this program, I have read they had opened it for 3 month until October 3. Would they still accept my application? Please help me with this.
The program is still open, and you will get email if documents are incomplete or they need more documents.

use the tracker below to add your details

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h-NUHarG4XzKA4P490TZBDDdkysKDrDI_1a6w-3CEok/edit#gid=0

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
What is their next step after they received my documents? Will they send me an email confirmation? And wjat about the acknowledgement of receipt?
Normally, How long would I have to wait for the work permit result?
In addition, My employer who is my brother in law did not apply for the LMIA. So, i dont have the LMIA number.
Please guide me. Your response is so much appreciated.

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
What is their next step after they received my documents? Will they send me an email confirmation? And wjat about the acknowledgement of receipt?
Normally, How long would I have to wait for the work permit result?
In addition, My employer who is my brother in law did not apply for the LMIA. So, i dont have the LMIA number.
Please guide me. Your response is so much appreciated.
If you visit the tracker link in my post above you will notice currently it takes about 4 to 7weeks to get acknowledgement from them and there is no need for LMIA under this program

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
Thank you so much for that information. I appreciate it.
Another thing I am worrying about is I was a graduate of Business Administration course. I have work experience related to HCCP which is nanny but I don't have this contractual documents because like normally here in Philippines, if your employer is your cousin you don't need pay slip or something like that.

neng23

Star Member
Oct 24, 2011
Vancouver,B.C.
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 21, 2015
Doc's Request.
August 6, 2015 (Passport, Appendix A)
AOR Received.
June 26, 2015
File Transfer...
July 20, 2015 (SA email)
Med's Request
(Upfront)
Med's Done....
May 4,2015
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
very soon
LANDED..........
very soon
Hi Guys... asking for the case of my sister-in law’s apps.
- she applied for Home Child Care Provider Program , husband included to apply for Open Work Permit.. she wants her 2 kids (ages 9 & 3) to come to Canada after completing the 24 mos. contract. Does she have to pay the Student Permit Fee ( 150$/ each) ?
Does she have to fill out the form for application of student permit?

Please help. Your reply is greatly appreciated.

AnnDora

Nov 13, 2019
Hello there. Is it either T4 or NOA? Are all employers required to provide that or it depends? My brother in law is my employer. Can someone please tell me what is t4 and NOA all about? So I ask my brother to prepare for it.

Reactions: NelHan