+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW PILOT PROGRAM HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER

autumnalf

Oct 27, 2019
Hey guys especially to those who applied on paper... I need help..How did you link your application to your cic account? Thank u

starzibal

Dec 30, 2009
Toronto
I just called and spoke with cic agent. She confirmed the following:

1. Anyone can be a employer such you can be your sister/sister in law employer if she has the qualification for caregiver/home care.
2. No need for Labour market opinion and they have no set LICO, all she said was to check human resource for this.
3. You can apply with a family.

rituaggarwal

Nov 5, 2019

1. Anyone can be a employer such you can be your sister/sister in law employer if she has the qualification for caregiver/home care.
2. No need for Labour market opinion and they have no set LICO, all she said was to check human resource for this.
hi..
how long it would take to get work permit?

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
HI could anyone help me check my breakdown of what fees need to pay..
I have done my research and i would like to confirm before making payment and then submit my application.. we did not get any representative.. we hoping to come as family if five.

Pr processing fee 550 each main applicnt and spouse
Right of pr fee 490 each main appli n spouse
Pr processing fee dependent 150 each
Work permit 155 each main appli n spouse
Open work permit 100 each main appli n spouse
Study permit 150 each per dependent child
Biometrics 85 each below 14 years free

All fees in canadian dollars. Do i need to pay for pr processing fee now or it can be paid later on after 2 years working as caregiver..

Thank you

brgill

Star Member
May 14, 2019
I have done my research and i would like to confirm before making payment and then submit my application.. we did not get any representative.. we hoping to come as family if five.

All fees in canadian dollars. Do i need to pay for pr processing fee now or it can be paid later on after 2 years working as caregiver..

Thank you
your fees breakdown is correct and I would suggest just pay all fees upfront

FaithJosh

Oct 3, 2019

Thank you
You need pay processing pay upfront. Right of pr fee Can be paid later that’s what on the website.

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019

Thank you
There’s a $150 for visa processing for each child. Biometric fee is $170 for the whole family ( 2 or more members). The $85 is for single applicant only.

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
There’s a $150 for visa processing for each child. Biometric fee is $170 for the whole family ( 2 or more members). The $85 is for single applicant only.
Hi, in the website it states below 14 years old no need biometric.
My children were all below 14. Then it means me and my spouse need to pay biometric fees? Am I right about this?

Thank you.

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi, in the website it states below 14 years old no need biometric.
My children were all below 14. Then it means me and my spouse need to pay biometric fees? Am I right about this?

Thank you.
Correct! Only you and your wife needs Biometric. According to the fee guideline in the website, for 2 or more family members will ONLY HAVE TO PAY $170. My application is also for a family of 5 members. All my 3 kids are above 14 age. My documents were received in Edmonton on Sept. 24 and I got my AOR last Oct. 30. I believe the fee I paid is correct coz otherwise they will not proceed with the processing of my application.

Holubunmmy

Nov 2, 2019

Please can i apply for a family of 5...all 3kids under age 5...will the kids age not cut my chances of getting the visa...

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hey guys especially to those who applied on paper... I need help..How did you link your application to your cic account? Thank u
Log in to your online account. There’s a guide on how to link your paper application to your online account. There are few details you need to complete like passport number, application number.

Hercar612

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hi guys! I received confirmation email from CPCE that they already received my application. However, further information was required..they requested me to submit again IMM 5669 Schedule A – Background/Declaration because they said that I did not complete the form. They also requested me to pay for my work permit application (I realized I actually forgot to pay for the work permit fee, I only paid for the caregiver fees). May I know how much have you paid for the work permit fee? I was confused because in the email sent to me it stated that I need to pay 225 CAD but I can't find it on the payment section online. The work permit fee is 155 CAD and the open work permit holder fee is 100 CAD which means it is 255 CAD. Please help me...
You are correct. It’s 255. I suggest you pay 255. Overpayment will not be a problem as they will return whatever is the excess.