+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW PILOT PROGRAM HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER

Arisekola01

Jan 28, 2018
Hi Guys, I've been going through the trends, I have a few questions.

My brother is currently in Ontario below is my profile

Married: Yes with a son
Family Member in Canada: Elder brother (Ontario)
IELTS: 6L, 6S, 6W , 6R (expiring in January)
Profession: Procurement Executive.
Question: Can I apply for a home child care provider and take my family alone despite my brother has registered my name when he won the PR 3 years ago

lgopal

Jul 24, 2020
Could someone help me with IMM 5983-section i asking about benefits you provide for employee?what all u guys included?

Arisekola01

Jan 28, 2018
Hi Guys, I've been going through the trends, I have a few questions.

My brother is currently in Ontario below is my profile

Married: Yes with a son
Family Member in Canada: Elder brother (Ontario)
IELTS: 6L, 6S, 6W , 6R (expiring in January)
Profession: Procurement Executive.
Question: Can I apply for a home child care provider and take my family alone despite my brother has registered my name when he won the PR 3 years ago
Pls i really need your help with any useful information to assist with the possibility for my profile above to work

jrodz

Sep 1, 2020
Hi Ann,Just wondering if you can give me some tips on how did you start the application process?
\
Hello Guys. I am abit nervous with my application, because I dont know if Im doing the right thing. So, I have all the necessary requirements. I paid 1040 CAD for PF with right for PR, 85CAD for Biometrics, 255 for work permit. And I sent my application yesterday in Case processing in Edmonton address. I am from philippines and I am applying outside canada. So far am I doing the right process ? Thank you in advance.
Hi! Has there been any updates on your application? I'm as nervous as you are. I know yours was sent earlier, mine was send in March 2020 (inside Canada).

joyviyay

May 10, 2020
I would like to ask how did you validate the student permit of a 5yrs old below child. I didnt filled up the amount, or the duration of study.. im confuse do i need to filled it up?

JSTOOR

Aug 5, 2020
I would like to Know how did validate the student permit of a 11yrs & 16 yrs old childrens ? Could i need filled up the amount or the duration of study... im confuse ! plz guide me....

Dupsy

Jun 12, 2013
#2,363
Good evening, has anyone from Nigeria made payments for the application? Are we to pay for work permit separately from others which include ; Processing, RPRF and Biometric? Also did you use your Naira MasterCard for payments? At what rate was deducted? So sorry for the long questions, I am trying not to make mistake on the payment stuff.... Thank you

Seems there is a specific instruction of payments for Nigeria applicants

Raynebow

Nov 2, 2020
Hello, I'm from Nigeria too. Please, what are the processes you have already gone through so far?
#2,363
Good evening, has anyone from Nigeria made payments for the application? Are we to pay for work permit separately from others which include ; Processing, RPRF and Biometric? Also did you use your Naira MasterCard for payments? At what rate was deducted? So sorry for the long questions, I am trying not to make mistake on the payment stuff.... Thank you

Seems there is a specific instruction of payments for Nigeria applicants

karan1916

Star Member
Jul 18, 2005
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-11-2012
File Transfer...
1-03-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
22-03-2013
VISA ISSUED...
05-05-2013
LANDED..........
June 2013
17 July 2019

I believe I already got an answer to my question. I saw this in the cic link and one of the requirements stated is this:

The job you’re offered must be
- from an employer who’s not an embassy, high commission or consulate

RELATIVES is not in the list.
Hi I was just going through your post from 2 years ago. I was just wondering if you can share the link on CIC website where it says that job offer must be for an employer who is not an embassy, high commission or consulate.
Also wondering if you were able to submit Application for your sister? WIll appreciate your answer

Nwokoro

Nov 3, 2018
I applied for home child caregiver earlier in February this year. Can I as well submit EOI for any of the PNPs if qualified?

Mika96

Aug 19, 2019
Hello again, everyone. I am planning to apply for Home Child Care Provider Pilot. Meanwhile, I am working as a Flight Attendant. My questions are:

-If I'd go and work first as an Au Pair in Canada (because my country is eligible for the Working Holiday visa), would my chances be higher with this experience? Or would it also be ok without it?

- I haven't graduated from University, but I completed the first and started the second year before I started working. Would this be enough to be considered?

Thank you very much in advance.

Last edited: