+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW PILOT PROGRAM HOME CHILD CARE PROVIDER

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
HI could anyone help me check my breakdown of what fees need to pay..
I have done my research and i would like to confirm before making payment and then submit my application.. we did not get any representative.. we hoping to come as family if five.

Pr processing fee 550 each main applicnt and spouse
Right of pr fee 490 each main appli n spouse
Pr processing fee dependent 150 each
Work permit 155 each main appli n spouse
Open work permit 100 each main appli n spouse
Study permit 150 each per dependent child
Biometrics 85 each below 14 years free

All fees in canadian dollars. Do i need to pay for pr processing fee now or it can be paid later on after 2 years working as caregiver..

Thank you

Hi,

how was your application? did you get through it? me and family is planning to apply for HCCP, and starting to gather all the documents, so that when they open the application this coming january 2022, we are ready, could you please help me? i just completed my caregiving course here in Dubai, and i will apply also together with my husband and 2 children sponsored by my brother who has 3 children there in canada. where to submit the application? and have you include all the required visa together with your HCCP application? for spouse-open work permit and for children - study permit. Thank you in advance.

Vyn

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Hi,

how was your application? did you get through it? me and family is planning to apply for HCCP, and starting to gather all the documents, so that when they open the application this coming january 2022, we are ready, could you please help me? i just completed my caregiving course here in Dubai, and i will apply also together with my husband and 2 children sponsored by my brother who has 3 children there in canada. where to submit the application? and have you include all the required visa together with your HCCP application? for spouse-open work permit and for children - study permit. Thank you in advance.

Hi,

I received temporarily file number so far, and is yet to received AOR, biometrics request, and medical.

I only reference to this website for all the details.
I fill up the forms, attached documents stated in the checklist.. work permit for spouse and student forms for my 3 children. I follow all the steps by steps instructions in the website, gathered all the documents, and then submit it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021
Hi,

I received temporarily file number so far, and is yet to received AOR, biometrics request, and medical.

I only reference to this website for all the details.
I fill up the forms, attached documents stated in the checklist.. work permit for spouse and student forms for my 3 children. I follow all the steps by steps instructions in the website, gathered all the documents, and then submit it.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/caregivers/child-care-home-support-worker.html
Hi,

highly appreciated your reply, and also one thing, do i need to apply a separate visit visa for my children? Or only a student visa itself? And i don’t have any experience as a caregiver, that would be allowed in the application? And also lastly, have you included a show money or any financial proof with your application? Thank you.

Reactions: G P S

VivaVickyD

Jul 8, 2021
Category........
Other
Hello
I'm a newbie
What certificates are required to apply as a home child care?
Please help with the answer so that I can prepare myself

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi,

highly appreciated your reply, and also one thing, do i need to apply a separate visit visa for my children? Or only a student visa itself? And i don’t have any experience as a caregiver, that would be allowed in the application? And also lastly, have you included a show money or any financial proof with your application? Thank you.
Your children will be on Student Visa

Experience is not mandatory

No financial proof required from the applicant.

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021

Hi can you guide me how can i apply student visa from out side Canada under this pilot program because student visa ask for admission letter. I was not sure so I applied visitor visa for my kids. yours suggestion guidance will be appreciable.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi can you guide me how can i apply student visa from out side Canada under this pilot program because student visa ask for admission letter. I was not sure so I applied visitor visa for my kids. yours suggestion guidance will be appreciable.
Its the complete application package for HCCP and HSW which specifically asks you to submit the relevant forms. Since this is an HCCP application, Admission letter is not required for Student Visa application for dependents in this.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hello
I'm a newbie
What certificates are required to apply as a home child care?
Please help with the answer so that I can prepare myself
Basic is 12th education. If you can complete Nanny Course, then its better.

Vipu

Star Member
Apr 14, 2021
Its the complete application package for HCCP and HSW which specifically asks you to submit the relevant forms. Since this is an HCCP application, Admission letter is not required for Student Visa application for dependents in this.
Are sure, because when you fill the student visa they ask for admission confirmation letter. Even guide 0104 also mention this condition.
"Spouses, partners and dependent children may also apply for an open work permit. The following form must be filled out and submitted by each person applying for a work permit. Check the minimum legal age to work in your province or territory.

The following form must be filled out and submitted for any spouse, partner, or dependent child who is applying for a study permit.

Note: For information on how to fill out IMM 1294, see the Guide 5269 – Applying for a Study Permit outside Canada"

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Are sure, because when you fill the student visa they ask for admission confirmation letter. Even guide 0104 also mention this condition.
"Spouses, partners and dependent children may also apply for an open work permit. The following form must be filled out and submitted by each person applying for a work permit. Check the minimum legal age to work in your province or territory.

The following form must be filled out and submitted for any spouse, partner, or dependent child who is applying for a study permit.

Note: For information on how to fill out IMM 1294, see the Guide 5269 – Applying for a Study Permit outside Canada"
Under HCCP and HSW program : https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/guide-0104-home-care-support/tr-overseas.html

When the applicant submits application, for Study Permit Application the College Details are marked NA. Because, its not a Student Visa application under SDS or non-SDS category.

Reactions: roye

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi ,any one from HSW (home support worker) prograame
Who applied in july2021
I applied 14 july and got temp file no.on 23 july .when i will get permanant file no.
You already got the temp AOR very quickly. You will have to wait for permanent AOR.

Airpadua

Jun 26, 2021

Thanks for your reply, and what kind of visa for my spouse? my children are 7 and 14 years old, so it means to say that their student visa will not require them for their school admission letter in canada?

Last edited:

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Thanks for your reply, and what kind of visa for my spouse? my children are 7 and 14 years old, so it means to say that their student visa will not require them for their school admission letter in canada?
Open Work Permit