+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
Hello, Me and my Wife just recieved the GCMS Notes and on it has a Application Assignment due date on it, does this due date indicate when we will get the PPR/Decision Made?

On the notes it shows that the Medical-Passed,Criminality-Passed,Info Sharing-Completed,Eligibility-In-Progress,Security-Not started. Thank you in advance for your help.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello, Me and my Wife just recieved the GCMS Notes and on it has a Application Assignment due date on it, does this due date indicate when we will get the PPR/Decision Made?

On the notes it shows that the Medical-Passed,Criminality-Passed,Info Sharing-Completed,Eligibility-In-Progress,Security-Not started. Thank you in advance for your help.
The "application assignment due date" is basically a bring forward date. Meaning your application should be reviewed by an officer on that date. Your eligibility is still in progress so dont expect PPR or DM on that date.

GLou

Aug 13, 2019
Hello All,

Merry Christmas.

We received PreArrival email last December 20,2019 and took us 3 months and a week before we received it since AOR2. By the way, our application was transferred directly to Manila Visa office from Sydney on Sept 13, 2019. Question, how long does it normally take to get PPR from receiving PreArrival?

We also requested GCMS notes last 11/19/2019 and based on the notes, security has not been started. How long does it normally take? Does it mean once security checking is done, they will send us PPR?

Thanks.

Louman64

Sep 22, 2016
scarborough toronto
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-04-2019
Doc's Request.
No news yet
Hello All,

Merry Christmas.

We received PreArrival email last December 20,2019 and took us 3 months and a week before we received it since AOR2. By the way, our application was transferred directly to Manila Visa office from Sydney on Sept 13, 2019. Question, how long does it normally take to get PPR from receiving PreArrival?

We also requested GCMS notes last 11/19/2019 and based on the notes, security has not been started. How long does it normally take? Does it mean once security checking is done, they will send us PPR?

Thanks.
Every application is different it could take a week to 3 months...for us example we did not received AOR2 ...were are May applicant , from Sydney it was transferred to Manila on Oct 17...then Pre arrival in Nov 14 ..RPRF request on Nov 18 then Decision made on Nov 27..and I just noticed on our GCkey...background check is finished as soon she got her biometrics result which is Oct 8 ...then Eligibility was done on Nov 18 when they ask for the RPRF...so I assume our file was recommended pass in Sydney before they sent it in Manila

Reactions: GLou and tham_son

Joeytan1001

Dec 28, 2019
Hi Kabayans,

I am sponsoring my wife and applied her last April 2019 and then after a month theyve requested for medical and biometrics. After 6 months of waiting i received a letter from ircc requesting to have my wife interview in Canadian Embassy. My wife told me the story that the interview went so well and the officer focused on our relationship and my divorced from my past relationship. Is there anybody here who has the same experienced? How long would it take to get the result? Magiging issue ba ang past relationship ko sa ex ko para hindi nila ma-approve ang present wife ko? Need your feedback mga kabayan..

Salamat

McThal

Jun 20, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
3 May 2017
AOR Received.
3 May 2017
Med's Done....
03 March 2017
Merry Christmas!

Application Sent: September 13, 2019 from Vancouver via Canada Post
AOR1: October 29, 2019 Sydney
Request for Biometrics Received: November 8, 2019
Request for medicals: Nov 13, 2019
Sponsorship approval: Nov 18, 2019
Received email: file transferred to Missisuaga: Nov 19, 2019
Received RPRF: Nov 28, 2019
Biometrics done: Dec 5, 2019
Medicals done and cleared: Dec 17, 2019
AOR2
PPR
COPR
Landing

Hoping no need for interview :)

jas1525

Oct 4, 2012
Hi Kabayans,

I am sponsoring my wife and applied her last April 2019 and then after a month theyve requested for medical and biometrics. After 6 months of waiting i received a letter from ircc requesting to have my wife interview in Canadian Embassy. My wife told me the story that the interview went so well and the officer focused on our relationship and my divorced from my past relationship. Is there anybody here who has the same experienced? How long would it take to get the result? Magiging issue ba ang past relationship ko sa ex ko para hindi nila ma-approve ang present wife ko? Need your feedback mga kabayan..

Salamat
may k know your timeline please. saan vo na transfer ang file nyo. thank you.

llotek

Dec 31, 2019
Then your Representative has been lying to you or negligent as 9 months is beyond excessive, did even if they sent the app from the Philippines 2-3 months would be the very most. Most of the Representatives out there are a joke, Canadian or Philippines based?
I had a guy helping my wife with our spousal...i ended up arguing with him and firing him because he kept messing up...didnt know the process properly, was losing documents...was insane...took us nearly a year just to file..cic finally received our spousal back in july..and we have been going through the same stress, frustration and unsure status as i am reading all over here...what insanity...ive learned so much about the immigration process that im almost confident i could handle these spousal applications better than most reps, and do it with a lot more compassion..

llotek

Dec 31, 2019
That is for Manila? Where did you find it?

I just lost my mind when my wife told me a few minutes ago of an applicant who got married May 20, Applied June 20, moved to MVO Oct 10 and DM Nov 8 and PPR today. WTF! I am the one who tells my wife to be patient and while I am happy for the couple, I am selfishly thinking how the heck do they get it so quick.

im the same...my wife in the philippines talks to friends who ask why its taking her so long when other get here in 4 months...this whole process creates so many problems in a relationship that are so unnecessary..