+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
Hello,
My Wife just received her Pre-Arrival on December 20th and we have not received the PPR yet, Does anyone know estimate time it takes to get the PPR after the Pre-arrival or if we should be worried that we have not received it yet.

Thank You,

Scott

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Hello,
My Wife just received her Pre-Arrival on December 20th and we have not received the PPR yet, Does anyone know estimate time it takes to get the PPR after the Pre-arrival or if we should be worried that we have not received it yet.

Thank You,

Scott
Took us approximately 3 months from pre-arrival to PPR. Having said that every case is different. Nothing to worry about just be patient. Could come tomorrow or a few months.

Avalecious

Jan 7, 2020
hello this is my ecas update waiting for PPR " Spouse sponsorship " our application was forwarded to manila visa office T_T dec. 11 Quebec Resident

Permanent Residence Application Status "in process"
  1. We received application for permanent residence on May 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing application on December 31, 2019.
  3. We sent a letter on July 9, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent medical instructions on November 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent a letter on December 11, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Sponsorship Application Status "decsion made"
  1. We received your application to sponsor on May 17, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are:.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 5, 2019.
  4. We sent you a letter on July 6, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
this is my sign in with partner update:

Estimated remaining processing time: 4 Month(s)

Application received
May 17, 2019

Estimated completion date: May 17, 2020
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • November 29, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • July 17, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

tham_son

Sep 8, 2013
hello this is my ecas update waiting for PPR " Spouse sponsorship " our application was forwarded to manila visa office T_T dec. 11 Quebec Resident

Permanent Residence Application Status "in process"
  1. We received application for permanent residence on May 17, 2019.
  2. We started processing application on December 31, 2019.
  3. We sent a letter on July 9, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. We sent medical instructions on November 13, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us with the information requested as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. Medical results have been received.
  6. We sent a letter on December 11, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Sponsorship Application Status "decsion made"
  1. We received your application to sponsor on May 17, 2019.

Dependents listed on the application are:.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on July 6, 2019.
  3. We started processing your application on July 5, 2019.
  4. We sent you a letter on July 6, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
this is my sign in with partner update:

Estimated remaining processing time: 4 Month(s)

Application received
May 17, 2019

Estimated completion date: May 17, 2020
Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • November 29, 2019 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • July 17, 2019 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
Can I know your csq timeline?

Love24

Dec 18, 2019
Hi Everyone, I'm new here in this thread. We submit our spousal application last Nov29th, and received Dec 2nd, my husband did medical last friday and ut seems that he needs cardio for high bp and 3 day sputum test. I'm just wondering what's next after the additional test? Thank you so much for your help

GLou

Aug 13, 2019
Hi guys! I got my PPR last wednesday received 0300 pm! Thank you Lord!
Congratulations!!! May I know your timeline Please?

We got Pre arrival last December 20, 2019. Application Received in Sydney June 28, 2019 and processing by Manila on September 17, 2019 and we are still waiting for another update it is almost a month since Pre Arrival :(

Reactions: Scott042719

GLou

Aug 13, 2019
Every application is different it could take a week to 3 months...for us example we did not received AOR2 ...were are May applicant , from Sydney it was transferred to Manila on Oct 17...then Pre arrival in Nov 14 ..RPRF request on Nov 18 then Decision made on Nov 27..and I just noticed on our GCkey...background check is finished as soon she got her biometrics result which is Oct 8 ...then Eligibility was done on Nov 18 when they ask for the RPRF...so I assume our file was recommended pass in Sydney before they sent it in Manila
Thank you for the response. Did you already got your PPR?