+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Nice man yeah I just booked their tickets for this friday the 6th Cathay Pacific pretty good prices, good luck to you and your family enjoy the holidays with them! finally its over no more checking GCKEY every 2 mins LOL
Did u book a one way ticket with CX?
I'm asking cause I priced them out 1 way and they were expensive.

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Hello there, so i asked for an update on our application last week and the immigration replied and said that our paper is queued for review by the migration officer, may i ask how long would it take for them to give me an update again? Thank you in advance does anyone have the same reply by the mvo?
That is the standard reply. They won’t give you an update at all from MVO, the reply is a nice way of saying don’t message us to ask.

cdnmike75

Star Member
Jul 3, 2019
Nice man yeah I just booked their tickets for this friday the 6th Cathay Pacific pretty good prices, good luck to you and your family enjoy the holidays with them! finally its over no more checking GCKEY every 2 mins LOL
My wife leaves the 6th as well on Cathay. She is trying to pack as much into 3 suitcases, a carry on, backpack and a purse lol very happy

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
through the air canada website was significantly cheaper than through the Cathay site.
Interesting.. when I looked at air Canada website it told me that flights originating in Philippines couldn't be booked online and that I had to call them directly. Good for you!

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
You can also try other websites besides the actual airlines. Expedia, Agoda and a few more out there worth checking. Usually can save a couple hundred $$ if you don't mind waiting around at airports enroute to your destination. Definitely true for round trips, don't know about 1 way though. One way tickets are pretty much always more than 1/2 the price of round trip.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
it was $650 oneway to Vancouver with a 2hour lay over in HK i tryed to book PAL direct flight but no flights on 6th
That's a good price. I was looking for flights in late January to Toronto. There was one via Tokyo that was 570cad. The ones via HKG are 850+. And like I said CX were all 1100usd one way. So u scored lol

ohmichi

Sep 19, 2019
Hi! i'm late Jul applicant.
My documents moved to MVO in Oct.
I got pre-arrival services letter and passed medical in November.
I've seen many applicants from March whose to Jun.Their documents were moved to MVO and they still wait for DM.
I wonder why MVO moves very slowly...

goldentree

Jan 2, 2019
Hi! i'm late Jul applicant.
My documents moved to MVO in Oct.
I got pre-arrival services letter and passed medical in November.
I've seen many applicants from March whose to Jun.Their documents were moved to MVO and they still wait for DM.
I wonder why MVO moves very slowly...
Just be patient fam yours will come soon I waited 11 months for DM, Ive seen some applications be as quick as 3 months and some over a year, nothing we can do for now but look at GCKEY and ECAS every 2 mins till it comes LOL

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
That's a good price. I was looking for flights in late January to Toronto. There was one via Tokyo that was 570cad. The ones via HKG are 850+. And like I said CX were all 1100usd one way. So u scored lol
I paid 1700 for 2 adults and 1 child... Cebu-Incheon-Vancouver-Ottawa... I was lucky to get this, leaving next week;)