+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

razreim

Aug 28, 2014
We received pre arrival services letter today. Wish it was the ppr though as i think you can still wait a lot after getting pre arrival letter.
Feb applicant here. 2 months ago nka received dn ako pre-arrival. Sana nga 0-3 months na lng intayin pra sa ppr.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Sorry i don't speak tagalog
People ask questions in English they should reply in English, not everyone here speaks tagalog/visaya.

but I think he said:

He is a February applicant, 2 months ago he received Pre arrival, it could take between 0-3 months to get PPR after PA.

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Update lng mejo masakit exp ko sa representative nmin. Delayed ang biometrics nmin dhil sa kanila. May 15 pa dpat may request n kami hndi nila napansin nasa spam folder n pla. Wala din notification sa ecas or gckey. Kaya aun last last week lng kami nkapag bio. Buti naka request agad kami ng extension sa manilaimmigration thru email. Sana un na lang iniintay. Pre-arrival na nung Last week pa ng June.
Alam nyo po meron na din kami bad experience sa mga reprentative namin., we applied Tourist visa twice dalwang beses din na denied. Paano ba naman iniba nila ang Itinerary namin. Ayon, nalaman namin kasi nag request si husband nang ATIP sa cic. Galit na galit po sya. Kaya this time di na kmi Kumuha nang representative. DiY nlng po kmi. . So far so good naman. Hope your papers also will be good . Lagi mo po kulitin rep nyo po.

razreim

Aug 28, 2014
Alam nyo po meron na din kami bad experience sa mga reprentative namin., we applied Tourist visa twice dalwang beses din na denied. Paano ba naman iniba nila ang Itinerary namin. Ayon, nalaman namin kasi nag request si husband nang ATIP sa cic. Galit na galit po sya. Kaya this time di na kmi Kumuha nang representative. DiY nlng po kmi. . So far so good naman. Hope your papers also will be good . Lagi mo po kulitin rep nyo po.
Kaya nga ganon

HeyKenGuy

Mar 10, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
04/04/2017
Doc's Request.
n/a
AOR Received.
04/27/2017
File Transfer...
06/01/2017
Med's Request
05/01/2017
Med's Done....
05/04/2017:Meds Passed 05/12/2017
Our application to sponsor dependent children was recieved by IRCC on June 28 but we have still yet to receive AOR

Any other june applicants still waiting for AOR?

mjrom03

Jan 24, 2017
So I emailed our VO for follow up since mine already exceeded normal processing times (Dependent Sponsorship - just waiting for PPR). I am happy that they responded right away but the response is not promising. :(

Does this mean they just opened/waiting the file to be opened after 6 months since it was transferred in their office?

They wrote:
Dear Sponsor:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada.

Your application is now queued for review. We regret that we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the completion of this process but be assured that once the review is completed, we will advise you in writing if additional information and/or documents will be required.

In the meantime, we appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

We trust this information will guide you accordingly.

Sincerely,

Permanent Resident Unit - Unité de résident permanen

t

Please share if someone has the same experience with me here. What happens after you had a follow up from VO?

Reactions: optimaxx

Aiel

Star Member
Jun 19, 2019
So I emailed our VO for follow up since mine already exceeded normal processing times (Dependent Sponsorship - just waiting for PPR). I am happy that they responded right away but the response is not promising. :(

Does this mean they just opened/waiting the file to be opened after 6 months since it was transferred in their office?

They wrote:
Dear Sponsor:

Your application is now queued for review. We regret that we are unable to provide a specific timeframe for the completion of this process but be assured that once the review is completed, we will advise you in writing if additional information and/or documents will be required.

In the meantime, we appreciate your understanding while you wait to hear more from our office.

Sincerely,

t

Please share if someone has the same experience with me here. What happens after you had a follow up from VO?
That is the exact same msg that they sent me when i ask about our application its been in mvo for 3months now and still no update

mjrom03

Jan 24, 2017
That is the exact same msg that they sent me when i ask about our application its been in mvo for 3months now and still no update
Yeah, mine has been sitting in their office 6 mos now :(
Does anyone think contacting local MP can help? I just want my son to come here while classes has just started.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........

They wrote:
Dear Sponsor:

Sincerely,

t

So, in ECAS does it say on line 2 in PA.

2. We started processing PA's on DATE? that would be AOR2

and did you ever noticed that you got a ghost update in GCKey?

It seems that VO is very slow now to give out PPR's... I wonder why, hm. Maybe we are in the next batch, and lets hope they won't put us there in the start of winter... We really need patience at this point.

It's also pointless to send them an email, they will reply with the same message they use for everyone, I would not like to be the person who sends out these emails, pretty boring if you ask me.

Reactions: mjrom03

mjrom03

Jan 24, 2017

It seems that VO is very slow now to give out PPR's... I wonder why, hm. Maybe we are in the next batch, and lets hope they won't put us there in the start of winter... We really need patience at this point.

It's also pointless to send them an email, they will reply with the same message they use for everyone, I would not like to be the person who sends out these emails, pretty boring if you ask me.
Yep, Line 2 says "We started processing PAs application on March 5, 2019." But was transferred on Feb 27th. And I was even hoping for a ghost update but nothing.

Well I've heard that local MP can help. Will check if I have to reach out to them at this point.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........

Yep, Line 2 says "We started processing PAs application on March 5, 2019." But was transferred on Feb 27th. And I was even hoping for a ghost update but nothing.

Well I've heard that local MP can help. Will check if I have to reach out to them at this point.
So, you've never noticed in GCKEY under current status the message "application/profile updated" and then the message went back to "submitted". We get about three of those during application process. Was your file in Mississauga before this? In GCKEY what is your application status?

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility

We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results

DATE You passed the medical exam.

Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents

The additional documents you provided have been uploaded.

Interview Help - Interview

You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.

Biometrics Help - Biometrics

We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.

Background check Help - Background check

We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

Final decision Help - Final decision

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.