+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

Indayclariss

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Congrats again and enjoy your new chapter with your husband, well deserved!

Good to hear that mvo is moving although we’re still praying that they’re able to progress from 2018 “backlog.” 10 months and counting and waiting for the golden mail. #KapitLang

Thanks for sharing this! ❤
Thank you, also praying for those who applied since last year too. #KapitLang is so true!

Reactions: pinkribbons01

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Anyone here from CPC-M to Manila VO file transfer? (instead of the straight Manila VO transfer)

Either received PPR or wherever in the process.

Just wondering what sort of waiting times we are looking at right now.

pinkribbons01

Star Member
Jan 18, 2019
Anyone here from CPC-M to Manila VO file transfer? (instead of the straight Manila VO transfer)

Either received PPR or wherever in the process.

Just wondering what sort of waiting times we are looking at right now.
Me! Currently on our 10th month, still waiting for ppr. Last update was medical passed, bgc and pre arrival way back in feb. No update since then - only relying with gcms notes.

Our assumption is that it’s because of the queueing system... not sure why this is taking long even if gcms notes stated “for passport request”

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Me! Currently on our 10th month, still waiting for ppr. Last update was medical passed, bgc and pre arrival way back in feb. No update since then - only relying with gcms notes.

Our assumption is that it’s because of the queueing system... not sure why this is taking long even if gcms notes stated “for passport request”
What do you mean by queueing system?

yoks20

May 14, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Vfs manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
July 5, 2019
Doc's Request.
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
04-07-2019
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Hello po mga kabayan! Meron po ba applicant dito na stucked sa BGC? 5 weeks napo kasi after ng bio ko wala pko MR vfs manila po ako TIA po!

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
The line or sequence of the process to finish a certain application.
Some applications move faster than others so I don't believe that there is a queuing system. I have noticed that PA's that are Filipinos, and sponsors that are Canadians by birth don't really follow a queue, they are done in 3-4 months, I also have noticed that Applicants that are both Filipinos do move fast also sometimes, but i do believe that applications are triaged once they get to MVO. I also think that they follow orders from the officers in Canada....

Jarvis99

Star Member
Aug 13, 2016
Some applications move faster than others so I don't believe that there is a queuing system. I have noticed that PA's that are Filipinos, and sponsors that are Canadians by birth don't really follow a queue, they are done in 3-4 months, I also have noticed that Applicants that are both Filipinos do move fast also sometimes, but i do believe that applications are triaged once they get to MVO. I also think that they follow orders from the officers in Canada....
I wish there was an official queue system such that you know where you are in the process. At this time it's a pretty scary prospect of getting lost on some officer's back burner. Especially after hearing Pink now...

Indayclariss

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Congratulations Indayclarriss!!

I received my PreArrival today. Is it mandatory to attend this?
I only attended PDOS, i know the pre arrival services are optional but if you want to learn about specifics about Canada and if you have personal questions maybe attending one or two is good. And congratulations also, next will be ppr! :) :) :)

Reactions: jgill123