+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I laughed at the premarital hahaha but ppr is next maybe in a few days! After you submit your passport it will be ready for pickup within 2-3 working days! Looks like your birthday wish will come true!
but don't celebrate too fast;) I've read about people getting pre-arrival and not hearing anything for months after that, so pre-arrival does not necessarily mean PPR is near but one thing is for sure you're going to Canada;)

Reactions: Indayclariss

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
I laughed at the premarital hahaha but ppr is next maybe in a few days! After you submit your passport it will be ready for pickup within 2-3 working days! Looks like your birthday wish will come true!
hahah.. Sorry it was Typo Inday :) its PRe Arrival, lol . .
Ya it looks like a birthday wish will come true, Cheers. :) ..

Thanks Inday. :)

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
but don't celebrate too fast;) I've read about people getting pre-arrival and not hearing anything for months after that, so pre-arrival does not necessarily mean PPR is near but one thing is for sure you're going to Canada;)
just praying that we all get the PPR soon Stephan. I hope everyone will hear goodnews on their application.. Goodluck to all of Us. ;);)

Reactions: StephanH

annjo

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2019
Doc's Request.
Sept 16, 2019
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2019
File Transfer...
Sept 19
Med's Request
Sept 13
Med's Done....
Oct 03
just praying that we all get the PPR soon Stephan. I hope everyone will hear goodnews on their application.. Goodluck to all of Us. ;);)
Hi po may I ask po your timeline. Spousal po or common law? By the way congrats po. TIA

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Hi po may I ask po your timeline. Spousal po or common law? By the way congrats po. TIA
March 19 - Application Received
April - 29 biometric req
April 30-med req
May 10 bio done
May 15 med done. With sputum test
May 20,21,23- submit smears - negative results wlang tb
June 25th- requested additional documents NBI
August 13- after two months of waiting for smear results repeat xray negative, happyhfor the results.
AUGUST 16-Pre arrival.

As of now waiting for the next ....

Reactions: pinkribbons01

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
March 19 - Application Received
April - 29 biometric req
April 30-med req
May 10 bio done
May 15 med done. With sputum test
May 20,21,23- submit smears - negative results wlang tb
June 25th- requested additional documents NBI
August 13- after two months of waiting for smear results repeat xray negative, happyhfor the results.
AUGUST 16-Pre arrival.

As of now waiting for the next ....
Happy, when was your application transferred to Manila VO? Did you get AOR2 from them? or just confirmation from Mississauga that it was transferred?

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Happy, when was your application transferred to Manila VO? Did you get AOR2 from them? or just confirmation from Mississauga that it was transferred?
Correction, on the date. June 25th wasn't he confirmation from Mississauga that my application was transfer to MVO . And July 5th was the email request for additional documents. Then July 19th my husband uploaded tat additional doc.:)

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Correction, on the date. June 25th wasn't he confirmation from Mississauga that my application was transfer to MVO . And July 5th was the email request for additional documents. Then July 19th my husband uploaded tat additional doc.:)
Usually the sponsor should have got an email that your file was transferred to Manila. Ours was transferred on August 01st, we still haven't heard nothing from Manila. here is an example:

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of NAME PA and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga

HAPPYTWOFEET

Star Member
Jun 29, 2019
Usually the sponsor should have got an email that your file was transferred to Manila. Ours was transferred on August 01st, we still haven't heard nothing from Manila. here is an example:

Dear Sir/Madam,
This refers to the Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class you submitted to this office on
behalf of NAME PA and family (if applicable).
This message is being sent to confirm that the Application for Permanent Residence for your
relative(s) has been forwarded to the visa office in Manila for further processing.
Visa Office Contact Information
Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding the
Application for Permanent Residence for your relative, you must email the visa office listed above
directly using the “IRCC Web Form”. This form is found in the “Enquiries” section of the specific visa
office’s link located on this page: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/apply-where.asp
If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.
Sincerely,
Case Processing Centre Mississauga
Ya it was my Husband who received the email last June 25th. :). He just informed me that our application was being forwarded to MVO. :)

kmr28

May 2, 2018
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-Sydney
Hi again po, mag schedule po saana ako ng biometrics sa website. Nakalagay po no. Of applicants pag mag schedule. Ilan po ang ilalagay ko? Ako lang po ba na magba biometrics or kasama ang dependent namin na child pa po? Sorry po medyo naguguluhan lang. Thank you po sa mga mag clarify :)