cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Survivor27 said:
Below are my personal views and opinion:

1. After wedding, need ko bang magrenew ng lahat ng docs ko? (passport, gov't ID, NBI/police clearance) Kailangan ba updated na status ko from single to married and need ko rin bang pachange of name (since mag aupdate ako ng status, isabay kona change of name ko?)

It's really up to you. In my case, I decided to keep my identifications as they are except NBI clearance as I was told the married name must be shown upon renewal. Got my passport renewed today and I also kept my maiden name. On the application though, my status showed married and provided DFA a copy of our MC from PSA and a copy of certificate from CFO.

2. Related to question #1, my signature, obvious kc sa signature yung last name ko as in basang basa mo sia, need ko bang palitan just in case susundan kona yung surname nia?

I think whatever identification you will be sending for the application that shows your signature, just make sure that any or all forms that you will be signing matches and looks the same signature as your identifications.

3. NSO/PSA MC, kaya ba ng 4 weeks bago sia umalis? target ko kc dala na nia complete application package ko pagbalik nia sa Canada para wala na kming iniisip pa at para i mamail na lang pagdating nia dun.

MC-PSA copy may be expedited if you will personally take care of the registration right after your wedding. On the day you will go to your Local Civil Registry, ask about getting your MC for advance endorsement to PSA. Ask also about getting a SECPA (Security Paper) copy. You may not be able to have the PSA copy yet in time for your hubby-to-be to take whatever he can take when he leaves, but a SECPA copy should be good enough if you will be able to have your IMM applications completed before he goes back to CA. This assuming that you will get married on the 2nd week of his vacation. I say 2nd week because his 1st week will for sure be spent completing the requirements needed for your marriage license application. Number 1 item is the Certificate of Legal Capacity to Contract Marriage. He can only get this at the CEM and would suggest he takes care of this as soon as he arrives. Notarial services at CEM is only available from 10am to 12nn, Monday to Friday. He will be able to get this on the same day.

4. How about ung size ng envelop? malaki po ba, kc feeling ko madami daming supporting docs namin since highschool (first meeting namin) hanggang sa kasal, honeymoon etc.

You'll have a better feel about the envelope that you will be needing once you have completed everything. You may also view the other thread started by one of the members here with codename Pelipeli. Try typing on the search box "How do I organize our application" or, "pelipeli" so you get to see the link for that thread. This thread does not allow link. Otherwise, I would have pasted it on here :)

5. Do i need also to attach my diploma in college? since may question dun about education

You will see on the Guide Kit 3905 which Identifications, Certificates, etc must be sent.

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions :)
THANK YOU such a big help on my part..sana pag nagsubmit na kmi ng application madami pag katulad mo at ang iba dito na sumagot sa mga inquiry nmin khit natanong na dati..medyo mahaba na ang thread di ko na sia mahabol eheheh

Survivor27

Champion Member
May 24, 2016
Planet Earth!
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
20.Dec.2016
Doc's Request.
22.Mar.2017
AOR Received.
05.Jan.2017
File Transfer...
13.Jan.2017
Med's Done....
17.Nov.2016_IOM
Passport Req..
19.June.2017
VISA ISSUED...
23.June.2017
LANDED..........
09.Sept.2017
cheche15 said:
THANK YOU!!
i've heard sa isa kong friend khit dindaw nso copy pwde gamitin sa pagrenew ng passport kakarenew lang nia, we have a diff. case her husband naman nasa canada narin but not pr at not citizen...married sila jan 2016..and since kaya naman daw ung 2-3 weeks na psa/nso copy ng mc..and since magpapalit ako ng civil status..i've decided to carry my husband surname..habang hinhantay nmin MC malalakad ko passport, nbi/police clearance at medical ko using MC na copy nmin or ung khit galing lang daw sa LCR..natuwa nmn ako dun at least after wedding may 4 weeks pa kmi..but ung online schedule ko sa DFA Nov palang kukuha na ako ng slot online na pang january and also NBI online na rin excited na ako sa application nmin..
Would suggest you check and get a schedule for your new passport prior to November. It's quite long waiting line since earlier this year. I got my schedule of June 3 renewal at DFA Megamall. June 3 was the earliest date I can get during the last week of March. I tried that time with other satellite office near my location but it was even a later date. A friend of mine suggested going to DFA Pampanga. But since I wasn't really in a hurry, I just kept the June 3 schedule :)

bonaddictus

Star Member
Mar 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 15, 2015
File Transfer...
Sept. 25, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 4, 2016
LANDED..........
July 2, 2016
UPDATE UPDATE!

VOH Today in the afternoon

all Glory to God, the Father :)

queenAce

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
aor2 01-06-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront 02-02-2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-10-2016 ...sent passport 17-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21/10/2016 voh 27/11/2016
LANDED..........
19/01/2017
Lala S said:
Had the same observation...
Nag email ako via case specific inquiry hope they reply
I'll post it in if I get any info from them...
good thing nan otice mo din yan..i dont think generic aor yun.kasi nga yung iba sinasabi na pag nasubmit na ok lang na dina isubmit,yung iba naman sinasabi na nareview nila yung application na now need nila yung additionsl docs to continue processing.iba iba kasi .if that is generic aor dapat pare pareho lahat

Kalie

Star Member
Apr 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
24-11-2015
File Transfer...
09-12-2015/ Manila Inprocess 16-12-2015/Addtl Request: 19-01-2016
Passport Req..
23-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
bonaddictus said:
UPDATE UPDATE!

Congrats! Ngpa reserve kna sa CFO? Keln ka mg PDOS?

bonaddictus

Star Member
Mar 14, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept 12, 2015
AOR Received.
Sept 15, 2015
File Transfer...
Sept. 25, 2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Aug 2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
May 11, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
June 4, 2016
LANDED..........
July 2, 2016
Kalie said:
Congrats! Ngpa reserve kna sa CFO? Keln ka mg PDOS?
ginagawa na ni Misis wala pa date pero alam ko next week sila magpunta

ehmenehms08

Dec 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
MANILA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-22-2016
AOR Received.
Mar-10-2016
File Transfer...
Mar-18-2016
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
Oct-07-2015
Interview........
WAIVED
Passport Req..
Sept-29-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Oct-03-2016
LANDED..........
Oct-5-2016
queenAce said:
good thing nan otice mo din yan..i dont think generic aor yun.kasi nga yung iba sinasabi na pag nasubmit na ok lang na dina isubmit,yung iba naman sinasabi na nareview nila yung application na now need nila yung additionsl docs to continue processing.iba iba kasi .if that is generic aor dapat pare pareho lahat
hi guys! about ba to dun sa prang "new" template ng aor2 from mvo? nkareceive dn ako end of may medyo nkaka confuse nga. i called vfs the other day. i dunno kung scope pdin nila un but the rep was nice. she told me that it might be a new template and generic dw yung email na un. its our discretion nlng daw kung magcocomply kmi kung s tngin nmin ng wife ko may kulang or missing s mga forms or documents na napasa namin na nkalist dun sa email. nag try nadin ako magemail s mvo sbi ko complete nman lhat ng napasa nmin sa office nla sa mississauga pero kung may specific na documents na need pa nila smin, email back lang nila ko and we'll gladly comply right away. ill notify you guys pg may followup email n sila..

icy116

Star Member
Apr 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-04-2016
AOR Received.
07-05-2016
File Transfer...
30-05-2016
Med's Done....
30-03-2016
Passport Req..
07-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2016
LANDED..........
19-11-2016
queenAce said:
hi.. kung generic aor yun bakit iba iba ang hinihingi yung number 3 sa akin 5406 and 5669.bakit yung email ng iba may hinihingi na photo or generic 0008 .nakakalito lang :)
t
Meron daw pdf attached file indicating lahat ng need isubmit. So baka yun daw yung additional docs.

cheche15

Oct 10, 2015
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
Survivor27 said:
Would suggest you check and get a schedule for your new passport prior to November. It's quite long waiting line since earlier this year. I got my schedule of June 3 renewal at DFA Megamall. June 3 was the earliest date I can get during the last week of March. I tried that time with other satellite office near my location but it was even a later date. A friend of mine suggested going to DFA Pampanga. But since I wasn't really in a hurry, I just kept the June 3 schedule :)
awww thank you ;) by ber mos. i will reserved a slot na online for my passport and nbi..btw can i ask regarding applications in cic.., some applications dun hindi applicable samin, do i need to submit those? e.g. yung additional dependants/declaration, used of a representative..another one ung mga photos sa photo paper ba talaga ipriprint?and our yearbook during hs (magclassmate kc kami) cguru i will scan nalang nun..sisimulan kona kc this week so pagdating nia yung mga supportinh docs oks na para kulang nalang nmin mga docs from government..thanks again -cheche-

Berna_28

Star Member
Dec 4, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-09-2015
Doc's Request.
17-11-2015
File Transfer...
16-11-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
Passport Req..
11-05-2016
bonaddictus said:
UPDATE UPDATE!

Congratulations!!! Praise God. :)
Sana this week VOH na rin kami..

queenAce

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-03-2016
Doc's Request.
19-08-2016
AOR Received.
aor2 01-06-2016
File Transfer...
05-05-2016
Med's Done....
upfront 02-02-2016
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
11-10-2016 ...sent passport 17-10-2016
VISA ISSUED...
21/10/2016 voh 27/11/2016
LANDED..........
19/01/2017
zairakim said:
Ganyan n ganyan dn yung nreceived co. I hope maging clear ang lahat para masubmit na ang kailangan masubmit. hehe. Anyway congrats to us! :)
nakahanap din ako ng kapareho ng natanggap kong aor..dun din ako nagtaka na kung generic aor nga bakit iba iba ang hinihingi..baka nga generic kasi may kapareho na din ako hehe

charlem

Sep 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guys, matanong ko lang sana kung sino dito may experience mag renew ng passport without report of marriage? Kasal po kasi kami sa canada pero di pa namin nae report marriage namin sa Philippines consulate. Makaka apekto po ba yon pag renew ko ng passport? Hope someone can help me here. Thank you.

Lalah1430

May 21, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-05-16
AOR Received.
07-06-16
File Transfer...
SA 19-07-16/IP 24-07-16l AOR2 29-07-2016
Med's Done....
14-04-2016
charlem said:
Hello guys, matanong ko lang sana kung sino dito may experience mag renew ng passport without report of marriage? Kasal po kasi kami sa canada pero di pa namin nae report marriage namin sa Philippines consulate. Makaka apekto po ba yon pag renew ko ng passport? Hope someone can help me here. Thank you.
Hello! kelangan i report mo sa phil consulate ung marriage nyo.. Tapos iforward nila dito sa Dfa then forward sa PSA.. ganyan din po ginawa ko married din sa canada.. Need po kc marriage contract aunthenticated by PSA sa passport renewal..

dolly0530

Star Member
May 1, 2016
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Mania VCO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2016
Doc's Request.
29-07-16
AOR Received.
11-06-2016 AOR2: 29-07-16
File Transfer...
07-25-2016
Med's Done....
29-03-2016 Status: PASSED
awww thank you by ber mos. i will reserved a slot na online for my passport and nbi..btw can i ask regarding applications in cic.., some applications dun hindi applicable samin, do i need to submit those? e.g. yung additional dependants/declaration, used of a representative..another one ung mga photos sa photo paper ba talaga ipriprint?and our yearbook during hs (magclassmate kc kami) cguru i will scan nalang nun..sisimulan kona kc this week so pagdating nia yung mga supportinh docs oks na para kulang nalang nmin mga docs from government..thanks again -cheche-

Share ko lang experience q with the preparations.. Yung MC cert ko kasi as soon as nakuha ko yung copy from LCR which is 1 week after our marriage,ako n mismo nagpadeliver s PSA requesting an authenticated copy, i was able to claim the authenticated MC ( yun n yung NSO copy) after 2 weeks.. Nagrequest ako several copies for this application and then yun ginamit ko for passport renewal. S dfa batangas ako ngrenew, no need for appointment, pumunta lng ako dun ng sobrang maaga kasi limited number lang inaacept nila within the day pero mabilis yung process nila dun. Pinaexpedite ko n yung skin and successfully claimed it after 2 weeks

With regards s application itself, hindi ko na inattach yungbibang forms not applicable for us such as use of rep and addtl dependents, i just put a Remarks (N/A) dun s checklist to indicate kng bakit wala nung form n yun in case hanapin nila. Dun nman s photos, we arranged and organized it in Microsoft Word ( pwede rin s Microsoft Publisher) and included captions on it. We printed it in a coupon bond paper since it is cheaper and more economical than photo paper. Iniexplain n lng din nmin yun s cover letter along with other details. Hope dat would help.
Goodluck on your application.

eoj

Star Member
Mar 25, 2016
Lalah1430 said:
Hello! kelangan i report mo sa phil consulate ung marriage nyo.. Tapos iforward nila dito sa Dfa then forward sa PSA.. ganyan din po ginawa ko married din sa canada.. Need po kc marriage contract aunthenticated by PSA sa passport renewal..

Kailangan pa ba ng original ng marriage cert sa pag renew ng passport?