+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*NEW* MANILA VISA OFFICE Philippines SPOUSE/FAMILY TIMELINE

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Does anyone know how long it takes for the application to get transferred from Nova Scotia VO to the Manila VO, our application got sent on Friday from Nova Scotia to Manila but no updates yet.
Thank You
Just wait for AOR2, It should be quick, like 3-5 days. When your ecas says on line "2. We started processing PA's application on September ?, 2019." - this is when they acknowledged that they have received it, so, I think you should check your ecas and see if you have AOR2 on line 2 for the applicant.

Reactions: Scott042719

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
Just wait for AOR2, It should be quick, like 3-5 days. When your ecas says on line "2. We started processing PA's application on September ?, 2019." - this is when they acknowledged that they have received it, so, I think you should check your ecas and see if you have AOR2 on line 2 for the applicant.
Thank you for the Information,We also just got the AOR 2 today and are very excited that we are in the final processing stages of the application!!

Reactions: Mielly

annjo

Star Member
Oct 18, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Manila Visa Office
App. Filed.......
July 8, 2019
Doc's Request.
Sept 16, 2019
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2019
File Transfer...
Sept 19
Med's Request
Sept 13
Med's Done....
Oct 03
Hi,

Any idea how long it will take to update the ecas once we submitted additional document thru webform. They asked us for an updated police clearance. Another thing, do they inform us or do they update the ecas once they receive the additional document? TIA

Mielly

Sep 19, 2019
Congratulations po sa mga may Visa na :)
I’m a newbie here. A PA since Feb 2019 and still waiting for PPR, nawa this September na.

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
Does anyone know generally from this stage how long it takes to get the DM?
We don't know, it's cases to case basis. Some applications are scrutinized more than others, I've thought that we would have a DM in August or early September but I was wrong, at this point I'm not sure anymore, they will tell you that your application is in queue waiting for an officer to start blah blah blah. I think for us it will be 50/50, they will probably ask for more proof on cohabitation even-though we have lived together for over 1500 days continuously, I think that would qualify us has common-law but maybe behind their minds they are wondering why we are not married yet and doubting that our relationship is genuine even if we have a child together. We just want to go Canada where I was born and bring my family with me, what is so difficult? My daughter was suppose to start kindergarten in Canada in September, now everything is just up in the air!

Scott042719

Aug 21, 2019
We don't know, it's cases to case basis. Some applications are scrutinized more than others, I've thought that we would have a DM in August or early September but I was wrong, at this point I'm not sure anymore, they will tell you that your application is in queue waiting for an officer to start blah blah blah. I think for us it will be 50/50, they will probably ask for more proof on cohabitation even-though we have lived together for over 1500 days continuously, I think that would qualify us has common-law but maybe behind their minds they are wondering why we are not married yet and doubting that our relationship is genuine even if we have a child together. We just want to go Canada where I was born and bring my family with me, what is so difficult? My daughter was suppose to start kindergarten in Canada in September, now everything is just up in the air!
I am so sorry to hear the trouble you are having In getting the DM I hope you get it soon and can can come back home to Canada and your kid can enjoy school here,I wish you all the best and hope you get the DM soon.For us we are married and so not think we will need give them any additional documents she is in Cebu and I am in Toronto but application is now in the Manila VO for the final processing.

Reactions: Mielly

StephanH

Feb 20, 2019
Category........
I am so sorry to hear the trouble you are having In getting the DM I hope you get it soon and can can come back home to Canada and your kid can enjoy school here,I wish you all the best and hope you get the DM soon.For us we are married and so not think we will need give them any additional documents she is in Cebu and I am in Toronto but application is now in the Manila VO for the final processing.
if you are married, it will much faster... 3-4 months.

Mielly

Sep 19, 2019
if you are married, it will much faster... 3-4 months.
Married kami pero ika 7months na application namin this September.

AOR: Feb 11, 2019
MR: March 25, 2019
Biometrics: March 25, 2019
SA: Marxh 26, 2019
Med Passed: April 5, 2019
CPC-Mississauga transfer:April 15, 2019
Transfer to MVO: August 22, 2019
Applications started to Process: August 22, 2019
GhostUpdat: September 18, 2019
DM?

Momon

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2019
Doc's Request.
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
Med's Request
10-06-2019
Med's Done....
13-06-2019
Hi Experts,

My Current Status in GC KEY changed from ‘Your action is required’ to ‘Application/profile updated. When i go to Check Full Application status, there are no updates. Also no update in ECAS. Is this what we call ghost update? Any idea if I’m nearing PPR?

My timeline:
04 March - App received
17 April - Done biometrics
10 June - Addt’l dics and med request
13 June - Done medical
24 June - Medical passed
26 June - Submitted addt’l docs

Thanks in advance!

Momon

Star Member
May 3, 2019
Philippines
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
MVO
App. Filed.......
Feb 2019
Doc's Request.
10-06-2019
AOR Received.
06-04-2018
Med's Request
10-06-2019
Med's Done....
13-06-2019
Hi Experts,

My Current Status in GC KEY changed from ‘Your action is required’ to ‘Application/profile updated. When i go to Check Full Application status, there are no updates. Also no update in ECAS. Is this what we call ghost update? Any idea if I’m nearing PPR?

My timeline:
04 March - App received
17 April - Done biometrics
10 June - Addt’l dics and med request
13 June - Done medical
24 June - Medical passed
26 June - Submitted addt’l docs

Thanks in advance!
Status went back to ‘Your action is required’ after about 2 or 3 hours. Am i expecting any update soon?