+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Instructions from IRCC for applications before 7th Sep 2021

Javaid77

Aug 9, 2019
Hi.. has anyone's parents reapplied for their visitor visas from India/Pakistan on the new portal? How long does it take to get processed? Has anyone applied for a visitor visa from the US? how long did it take to get processed? Kindly share your experiences. Thank you

tkhan270

Star Member
Apr 1, 2019
Hi.. has anyone's parents reapplied for their visitor visas from India/Pakistan on the new portal? How long does it take to get processed? Has anyone applied for a visitor visa from the US? how long did it take to get processed? Kindly share your experiences. Thank you
I applied for my parents yesterday through portal, hoping for fast processing. From Pakistan, so processing likely to happen in Abu Dhabi

Reactions: Javaid77

Javaid77

Aug 9, 2019
I applied for my parents yesterday through portal, hoping for fast processing. From Pakistan, so processing likely to happen in Abu Dhabi
Parents have already applied on the new portal on the 15th September from Pakistan but no updates as yet

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Guys, I have applied visitor visa application for my parents on 16th August, 2021 and completed their biometrics on 9th September, 2021. So, far I have not heard anything from CIC. Raised web form twice to ask if I should apply again after reading 7th September guidelines. I was wondering if any of you have faced similar situation and decided to apply again using new portal ??? Did anyone got any success with new portal ?? Thank you in advance!

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Did anyone submit a webform rather than second application and got processed successfully?
I tried raising web form twice in 2 days. They have suggested that I may not get reply because it is well under 158 days processing times.

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
How much time will it take for the biometrics to get updated on IRCC portal . Also do we need to withdraw old application?

1st application- nov 2020
Biometrics- July 2021
2nd application- sep 30 2021
Hi, Please keep us posted once you get approval. Thank you in advance.

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
I applied for my parent's visitor visa on August 2nd, 2021, biometrics was completed on September 16th, 2021.

Do I need to re-apply again through the GC key? I have given the reason as "Family visit". There is not progress on our file and i sent a webform inquiry to check on progress. During the filing process, we have updated the 2 vaccination shots proof. Not sure if that's of any help.

Pls, suggest.
Hi, I am in same boat. Did you try to reapply again ?? keep us posted. TIA.

jakv

Sep 13, 2018
Hi Folks
1st applied for my parents on 19th May 21.
Biometrics done on 6th August 2021.
Re applied through portal on 13th September 21.
Till now no update and eligibility is also not started yet.

I am in Canada and parents are in India, anyone else with similar timeline who is in the same situation or who recently got some updates?
Did you use same documents to reapply ?? I am planning to reapply and was wondering if you I can use same bank statements as before. I have applied for my parents visitor visa on 16th August and completed biometrics on 9th September. Thank you in advance ???

Japanjot

Nov 10, 2018
Did you use same documents to reapply ?? I am planning to reapply and was wondering if you I can use same bank statements as before. I have applied for my parents visitor visa on 16th August and completed biometrics on 9th September. Thank you in advance ???
Hi, I used same documents however, this time most of the application was online instead of pdf form.