+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New immigration program for temporary workers

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
As long as their work permit is still approved on the refugee status and the work permit states that
This document DOES NOT CONFER TEMPORARY RESIDENT STATUS.
they are not qualified.
This program is only for Temporary foreign worker,
international sstudent and
Temporary visitors.
Not for pending or failed refugee claimants

Osagiodwa1

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Please am just being curious,have been waiting for my NOD for sometime now. How does the letter look like in terms of the envelope? How many pages is the NOD? Thanks.

derin1010

Oct 18, 2017
Toronto
Its usually in a long brown evenlope. If you are approved. There will be a notice of decision and permanent resident application forms.

If you re not approve. There will be a notice of decision and appeal form if they give you the option to appeal.

All you can do at this moment is to keep calm and relax your mind. All the best

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
assylum seeker those already rejected but they are In Canada on appeal federal court or they eligible on this program working as taxi driver last 3 years please advise me any expert person who has knowledge one my friend need this information
They aren’t eligible although I am not a lawyer or consultant so you should consult one about your individual case. Would add rejected asylum applicants are not eligible for most express entry programs due to their lack of status.

Osagiodwa1

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020
Its usually in a long brown evenlope. If you are approved. There will be a notice of decision and permanent resident application forms.

If you re not approve. There will be a notice of decision and appeal form if they give you the option to appeal.

Waooh so one can be asked not to appeal? What happens in such cases?

Osagiodwa1

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020

So for approved or rejected it is a long brown envelope? ,just the contents different?

samalkaser

Apr 5, 2021
Is it to the general persons ,asylum seekers with work permit or just for health sector jobs alone? Is it true that those residing in Québec are not eligible?
I have the same situation
I am working in Canada "Montreal" as health temporary worker since 2020-01 . My wife and kids applied for refugees and had Notice Of decision , now they are Protected persons .

we are planning to apply for PR from our resident area in Montreal and I will add my name to their application .

Today I heard about the new pathway for PR for health workers.

So will I be eligible for this new pathway if my work experience was in Quebec Montreal.

and could I apply for PR for this pathway and the same time apply for PR with my family as refugees.

samalkaser

Apr 5, 2021
Hi I am working in Canada "Montreal" as health temporary worker since 2020-01 . My wife and kids applied for refugees and had Notice Of decision , now they are Protected persons .

we are planning to apply for PR from our resident area in Montreal and I will add my name to their application .

So will I be eligible for this new pathway if my work experience was in Quebec Montreal.

and could I apply for PR for this pathway and the same time apply for PR with my family as refugees.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Hi I am working in Canada "Montreal" as health temporary worker since 2020-01 . My wife and kids applied for refugees and had Notice Of decision , now they are Protected persons .

No. The new pathway is not for the refugee claimant and for the applicant residing out of QC. Your wife as principal can add you as spouse in her PR Application...

samalkaser

Apr 5, 2021
Thank you so much for your fast reply
to be honest, I was planning to apply for this new pathway and change my residency to another province ,could this be possible at the same time my wife as principal applicant will add my name in case I did not grant the PR form this new pathway
SO could you recommend my what to do
appreciated

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you so much for your fast reply
to be honest, I was planning to apply for this new pathway and change my residency to another province ,could this be possible at the same time my wife as principal applicant will add my name in case I did not grant the PR form this new pathway
SO could you recommend my what to do
appreciated
Changing province to qualify for the new pathway is not advisable, if processing officer picked that up he will ask for the proof of residence. In simply way, they will need proof of hours required from your employer and based on your place of work that will be a problem. To add to the cost to reallocate, in new place, i hope you get where im coming from

if i were you, i would add to my wife’s application. To me thats guaranteed. Sending two applications for PR may either stall or you use someone’s spot and resources that could be allocated to someone else.

Reactions: Swagzzy and Faitico

Osagiodwa1

Star Member
Jul 28, 2020

Thanks . Do they include the audio recording ?