ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
farhanamnashaik said:
Hi Guys,

Spoke to the one of the representative from cic, she said that we would be notified, if they have not received a requested document by the time period requested( i.e month), as per her saying it would be around march 2016 till the completion of process in my case by max.

So if u applied in Jan 2015 u r looking around Mar 2016 by max that nearly 7 months from now.

If u break that evenly u r looking to get call for test 1-4 months (i.e 1-16 weeks) after fingerprints and call for oath 1-3 months (i.e 1-12 weeks) after the test.

so hope this relieve little stress from us, as waiting game is always annoying. So hope best and fingers cross .

Time line for me

Applied Jan/17/15
Received Jan/22/15
AOR Mar/23/15
Filed Transferred May/19/15 Scarborough Office
June/15/15 File Transferred Line Disappeared
June/30/15 Got the Correspondence Letter Request for Finger printing
July/6/15 Got Fingerprints Done Electronically
Test Date : Waiting..
Oath Date : Waiting..
Was she aware that you had a FP request?

Jun 8, 2011
Yes, i did inform her and she even told me the time period for non routine application is 36 months and that a max, than after that she told me that your file should be processed by Mar 2016, but again she is a representative not an officer. So that y is said keep fingers crossed, well i got my FP from St Clair Office which presently is flooded with application, so i may thing this is also a main reason for slow process but again it is waiting game so need to be patience.

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I checked my ecas this morning and it said I have a test on the 17th of September!

It seems the FP didn't delay me much!

I am super happy :D

Jun 8, 2011
Congrats to u ScubaC, as i informed to u in my early posting the representative was right she said within 1-4 months u may get the test date.
Well best of luck for your test n keep us updated n do more practice as it gonna help u out.

DBN

Jan 11, 2013
ScubaC said:
I checked my ecas this morning and it said I have a test on the 17th of September!

It seems the FP didn't delay me much!

I am super happy :D
Hi ScubaC.
How long dose it takes from your FP to test Invatation ?

mmusa

Aug 16, 2009
DBN said:
Hi ScubaC.
How long dose it takes from your FP to test Invatation ?
My experience - Got FP request on the first week of Aug, did the fingerprinting, got the test date update on eCas in 2 weeks! Imagine, all that in 3 weeks!!! CIC has the nicest people from all Canada!

vathan

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Finally got my fingerprints send to cic from rcmp.
called rcmp they told me the send it on sep 4

fp send to rcmp july 9
rcmp send to cic sep 4

here we go again waiting.... dont know how long for the test..
hope for the best

adamkia

Mar 23, 2015
vathan said:
Finally got my fingerprints send to cic from rcmp.
called rcmp they told me the send it on sep 4

fp send to rcmp july 9
rcmp send to cic sep 4

here we go again waiting.... dont know how long for the test..
hope for the best
How long it takes CIC invite to the test after receiving fingerprint from RCMP?

perl57

Feb 23, 2015
Applied April 27th 2015
Received April 30th 2015
Acknowledgement of receipt sent June 15th 2015
Processing started on July 21st 2015
FP Request Oct 16th 2016
FP done and sent to RCMP by agency on 30th 2015
Since then nothing so far.
Today - 4th Feb and I am hoping EVERY DAY today would be the day for receiving test.

hany_sams

Star Member
Mar 20, 2010
Good luck and wish you all the best. I'm almost in the same boat. Done test in July and FP in August and nothing since then

Amir75

Jun 25, 2015
perl57 said:
Applied April 27th 2015
Received April 30th 2015
Acknowledgement of receipt sent June 15th 2015
Processing started on July 21st 2015
FP Request Oct 16th 2016
FP done and sent to RCMP by agency on 30th 2015
Since then nothing so far.
Today - 4th Feb and I am hoping EVERY DAY today would be the day for receiving test.
Hello, You aren't alone, I passed my test in September ang got FP request after. RCMP got my FP in first week of October and still no update.

betoherman

Star Member
Apr 10, 2015
Does anybody knows how long it takes to have oath letter or further explanations after decision made?? I got a decision made today but no further explanations. I got a fingerprint request exactly 3 months ago and did my test exactly 4 months ago.

Fortheloveofcanada

Star Member
Nov 25, 2015
Hello everyone i really need someone's help.. I had my test on the 18th of november OTTAWA then they requested fi gerprints on january 20th n i made them on ferbruary 1st... I can't wait to c any progress.. My ecas is still in process... Any feedback pls??