+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New family class application tracker tool just launched

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Like a few people here, I am trying to register for this new tracker, I am sure that our information is correct (even double checked our forms about city of birth) and it's giving us the error...

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet."

We got AOR in June, and Pre-Arrival Jan 29 (and other updates in between) so I am curious if it means that there are two systems. That our application hasn't been moved to the 'new system' yet. Any chance in this, or is there anything else I could do to get my application registered.
Same thing here. I just keep on patiently trying. Waiting for PPR now, DM on PA side started showing Feb 2.

Alishas

Mar 18, 2016
Hello, If I have hired consultant to take care of my file, Can I still make an account with new tracker? Thank you in advance for your insight.

Shahf111

Feb 6, 2022
Hello everyone, How long does it take for the officer to upload our application information to the website? I am trying to create an account but it is giving out an error, saying " Incorrect or invalid information entered"

manisingh2301

Star Member
May 5, 2020
Hi everyone
I already had successfully created an account on this new tracker by using sponsor information, however, I am not able to create an account for PA as we have not added any last name of PA in our sponsorship file but on the tracker last name is mandatory. Can anyone help us?
TIA

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone, How long does it take for the officer to upload our application information to the website? I am trying to create an account but it is giving out an error, saying " Incorrect or invalid information entered"
We've got the same issue. Looking for things in common:

1. DM on PA side in ecas since 2/2
2. Sponsor and PA living outside of Canada

Can you relate to any of the above?

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Thank you. Yes I understand that it should be my city of birth, but I thought it was written differently somewhere in the forms that’s why it didn’t work. I checked it in the submitted forms and I was written exactly the way it should be. So I have no idea why it doesn’t work. I put my partner’s info and it worked though.
Same for me.... doesn't work!!
I put Khimki as the city and Russia as the country, and nothing...

Deusemais

Dec 24, 2021
Hi guys, does it appears on the new tracker that your application has been updated every 2 days? Is this 'update' accurate?

Davinder Randhawa

Star Member
Aug 6, 2020
Thank you...created account here just now...slight difference with the gckey account, biometrics not yet updated in the new tracker whereas in gckey has been updated on 02 Feb 2022. The UI is better and hopefully even OWP will be integrated in this tracker. God bless!
I am also trying while registering they send a code on email id but our email adress is D**************yahoo.com and they are sending code at D****************yahoo.ca
What the difference let me tell

Alokuk692

Star Member
Sep 9, 2015
I created a an account in the new family sponsorship portal with my wife's(PA) details yesterday and even spoke to an IRCC agent. They said no update. However today I created a new account using my UCI number it says we sent you a message on Dec 12. I never received any email or notification. Moreover the IRCC rep said no updates yet. What to do?

Last edited: