+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New family class application tracker tool just launched

Asingh95

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
No actually I have only one name, that they put in last name, so no given name..thats m unable to link…but I already got portal invitation, I submitted photo n address already just waiting for COPR since January 26..whats your application status ??
Our application has so many similarities

from Vancouver
applied in july
Same day submitted photo and address 26th jan
And pa also doesn’t have last name so can’t make account.

Kimbear

Star Member
Aug 25, 2021
new website is nice and i can actually get in without errors yay!. However it says my address in Canada is wrong. i am the sponsor and rep. we live in Canada, but it has my old USA address. had to upload a webform to ask them to look into it and fix it.

also last time we were able to check gckey it says in progress, background app processing, the new site has nothing entered. just medical done and passed. it shows LESS info and wrong info. Will check again in a couple days to see if it sync's and gets fixed.

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Our application has so many similarities

from Vancouver
applied in july
Same day submitted photo and address 26th jan
And pa also doesn’t have last name so can’t make account.
Yes…update once you get copr….your file under which stream??

Iwantout90

Jan 27, 2018
Do we need AOR or file number to be able to register on this new tracker?

We applied in September 2021. Online application. We are still waiting for AOR or file number to be communicated to us by IRCC. We have tried to register on this tracker and we are getting error. When I called IRCC, they say the application is still not in the system. What do they mean by that? I can see our application is "submitted" as per the PR portal.

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
Do we need AOR or file number to be able to register on this new tracker?

We applied in September 2021. Online application. We are still waiting for AOR or file number to be communicated to us by IRCC. We have tried to register on this tracker and we are getting error. When I called IRCC, they say the application is still not in the system. What do they mean by that? I can see our application is "submitted" as per the PR portal.
Your application has not been started (no one has looked at the application). When that happens, then you are likely to be able to use the tracker system.

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Was anybody able to register for the new tracker, who got DM on or before February 2nd?

I've tried all possible combinations both for Sponsor and PA and just can't register.

Another thing that comes to mind is that we're both out of Canada and I noticed that some people are saying that there is the address in Canada but we don't have one. Maybe that's the reason why we can't register.

carina hiii

Jan 20, 2022
Hi there, just wondering if anyones in the same situation here:

The old system(the GCKEY) shows that my background check is in process while the new tracker tool shows that the background verification is not started yet.

help !

Reactions: cooky.sonu

JohnnyDamien

Star Member
Nov 10, 2021
Hi there, just wondering if anyones in the same situation here:

The old system(the GCKEY) shows that my background check is in process while the new tracker tool shows that the background verification is not started yet.

help !
Same for me, but my GCKEY shows in progress, whereas new tracker tool shows that background verification complete. The new tracker seems like its a good tool, but there are so many contradictions between GCKEY, the new tracker and the ECAS.

carina hiii

Jan 20, 2022
Same for me, but my GCKEY shows in progress, whereas new tracker tool shows that background verification complete. The new tracker seems like its a good tool, but there are so many contradictions between GCKEY, the new tracker and the ECAS.
Congrats on your progress! thats reassuring in a way~
May i ask when did your backgroud check started? mine being 1.20

Diana1993

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
Hey guys!

So I have a situation here, I see my application in ECAS and was able to link it in GC Key, but for some reason I can't register in the new tool. Is anyone here in the same situation or shall I be alarmed ?

Thx.

razor787

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Like a few people here, I am trying to register for this new tracker, I am sure that our information is correct (even double checked our forms about city of birth) and it's giving us the error...

"Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on your application. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your application is not in our system yet."

We got AOR in June, and Pre-Arrival Jan 29 (and other updates in between) so I am curious if it means that there are two systems. That our application hasn't been moved to the 'new system' yet. Any chance in this, or is there anything else I could do to get my application registered.