+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New family class application tracker tool just launched

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
The page is different depending on if you login with the sponsor or principle applicant. It is not like ECAS where the sponsor can see all the information.

These are screenshots from the sponsor's side, but the principle applicant is pretty much the same but with more details like (medical exam, biometrics, and it shows what is pending in terms of eligibility, medical test, biometrics, and background check.

The portal has the same philosophy as the new citizenship tracking portal, if you've seen these before.

Here's the landing page once you login (sponsor):

and here's the "View application history page" (The PA's account has all the important details):
Do you screenshot from Principal applicant side ??

Pinguino

Jan 20, 2022
The plot thickens - today GCKey updated to Application Approved, no change in the new portal yet. Why they don't yet match, no idea.
Well, now GCKey has gone back to 'Processing' - I truly don't know what any of this info means or how reliable anything is.

Rag911

Star Member
Oct 18, 2021
Category........
Other
Well, now GCKey has gone back to 'Processing' - I truly don't know what any of this info means or how reliable anything is.
Their system has errors sometimes, when I submitted my reply to ADR, it never changed to received, even after DM and PPR. I would say only rely on the gcms notes and the emails your get from IRCC

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Do they show eCOPR show only on principal applicant side?because sponsor side they are showing just eligibility
Yes, you are correct. Sponsor side is only eligibility, but the PA side has the majority of info (COPR info, medical info, etc.)

Pinguino

Jan 20, 2022
Their system has errors sometimes, when I submitted my reply to ADR, it never changed to received, even after DM and PPR. I would say only rely on the gcms notes and the emails your get from IRCC
Curiously, today I had an email from IRCC saying status had been changed and to check. So even emails are messing with me now lol.

mann.aman12

Nov 3, 2017
Must be just an error in the portal. In formal communication (letters etc) does the last name show? If yes, then you are all good.
No actually I have only one name, that they put in last name, so no given name..thats m unable to link…but I already got portal invitation, I submitted photo n address already just waiting for COPR since January 26..whats your application status ??