06-28-2021
Med's Done....
24-01-2022
Passport Req..
07-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-02-2022
Hello,
Through the new portal on Friday I found out I had a COPR document number, even though every other portal and this new one include said in progress. DM was then updated in ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=) Friday night, (to date now it's Tuesday it still in progress in the other portals). Yesterday (Monday) I recieved PPR. See signature for timeline. This new portal does increase visibility. I submitted my one and only Police Check via email to VO and never received a reply confirming receipt, but through this new portal it shows when they reviewed it.

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
Hello,
Through the new portal on Friday I found out I had a COPR document number, even though every other portal and this new one include said in progress. DM was then updated in ECAS (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=) Friday night, (to date now it's Tuesday it still in progress in the other portals). Yesterday (Monday) I recieved PPR. See signature for timeline. This new portal does increase visibility. I submitted my one and only Police Check via email to VO and never received a reply confirming receipt, but through this new portal it shows when they reviewed it.
Yes it’s crazy GCkeya says submitted not approved but ECAS says decision made as in approved if I go in this new tracker I could find copr documents number , wired it’s been 2 weeks like this now .

Plus no ppr yet for me

This new tracker says my file get updated every 2 days with no notification what so ever . Are those supposed to be ghost updates

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
We've got the same issue. Looking for things in common:

1. DM on PA side in ecas since 2/2
2. Sponsor and PA living outside of Canada

Can you relate to any of the above?
Same here if your application was in Canada but you left for some reason then got approved you need to apply for Trv to go back for the rest of the process to be completed if your application was made outside Canada you will have to wait for PPR

Good luck

gauravs

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-05-2018
Maybe ghost updates
The new tracker was updated with the background check completed and when I logged into GCkey, it was showing a ghost update. So there is a possibility that these are related.

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Same here if your application was in Canada but you left for some reason then got approved you need to apply for Trv to go back for the rest of the process to be completed if your application was made outside Canada you will have to wait for PPR

Good luck
Yeah, we've been outside Canada during the entire process.

tafawke

Aug 25, 2021
For me also it shows completed for everything and even shows the COPR number. But i am not sure what is holding them send the COPR
For me also it shows completed for everything and even shows the COPR number. But i am not sure what is holding them to send the COPR
Same for me - my COPR expires 15 Oct 2027 (day before passport expires) and I have the number ... wonder what will happen if I go out of country (for a quick holiday to US) when I reenter - will they automatically update my record in my passport???

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
You need a visa to go back
We actually got PPR email today. Just need to send a photocopy of the passport with 2 photographs since PA is from a visa exempt country. We're super happy to have received this email.
Anyway, we still can't register for the new tracker, but it's not a big deal anymore :)

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
We actually got PPR email today. Just need to send a photocopy of the passport with 2 photographs since PA is from a visa exempt country. We're super happy to have received this email.
Anyway, we still can't register for the new tracker, but it's not a big deal anymore :)
Wait you for PPR even tho you applied for inland sponsorship.

Why would they make me apply for visitor visa then

Those guys are really wired