+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New family class application tracker tool just launched

Alihussain

Star Member
Nov 19, 2021
We actually got PPR email today. Just need to send a photocopy of the passport with 2 photographs since PA is from a visa exempt country. We're super happy to have received this email.
Anyway, we still can't register for the new tracker, but it's not a big deal anymore :)
The tracker is not really too helpful
The only good thing it has the COPR number and it says approved it’s good for people just got started

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
Wait you for PPR even tho you applied for inland sponsorship.

Why would they make me apply for visitor visa then

Those guys are really wired
No no, I never wrote inland. We're outland, both living outside of Canada.

michalm

Star Member
Jan 1, 2021
Category........
FAM
The tracker is not really too helpful
The only good thing it has the COPR number and it says approved it’s good for people just got started
Yeah, that's exactly what I wanted to see in the new tracker. Ecas showed "Decision Made", but you can never be sure what decision they made...
Now we know that it the right decision, the one we expected :)

Miriam2493

Sep 17, 2016
Are we gonna be able to register in the new portal even without AOR? when i tried to register it is saying that i might not be able to register because they haven’t put my info yet in the system.

frange

May 25, 2018
Are we gonna be able to register in the new portal even without AOR? when i tried to register it is saying that i might not be able to register because they haven’t put my info yet in the system.
If you are not in the system, how come you expect to register or log in.......

Miriam2493

Sep 17, 2016
If you are not in the system, how come you expect to register or log in.......
that’s why I am asking if AOR is needed to be able to register. Since some people said they didn’t need the AOR to register in the new portal. Just trying to get some info here

frange

May 25, 2018
that’s why I am asking if AOR is needed to be able to register. Since some people said they didn’t need the AOR to register in the new portal. Just trying to get some info here
You can create an account; but you won't appear in the system since your info are not uploaded yet by IRCC. Don't waste your time..

M&F2019

Oct 15, 2021
Thank you. Yes I understand that it should be my city of birth, but I thought it was written differently somewhere in the forms that’s why it didn’t work. I checked it in the submitted forms and I was written exactly the way it should be. So I have no idea why it doesn’t work. I put my partner’s info and it worked though.
I had the same issue, I used my info (sponsor), it worked but when I tried my spouse who is the main applicant, it doesn't work. I think maybe because I am using a representative and only they can have access. I put in everything correctly and nothing

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
On the tracker, at the medical section, it says in progress. I looked at the definition and it says it means they are looking into it. Which makes sense right?
However, we didnt send the medical results yet as the request was sent a few days ago before the old medical expired.
As it happened to any of you? Thanks

Reactions: Nadeeshae

Shahf111

Feb 6, 2022
I had the same issue, I used my info (sponsor), it worked but when I tried my spouse who is the main applicant, it doesn't work. I think maybe because I am using a representative and only they can have access. I put in everything correctly and nothing
I have the same issue as the Mirium2439, i have uploaded all the docs on 6th of Feb 2022, But still not able to create an accout on the new portal, They do not have any information yet. I am a PR and put my UCI and the rest of info, but still no luck, any suggestions pleaes?

Hira ch

Dec 18, 2021
We actually got PPR email today. Just need to send a photocopy of the passport with 2 photographs since PA is from a visa exempt country. We're super happy to have received this email.
Anyway, we still can't register for the new tracker, but it's not a big deal anymore :)
Hey can you let me know how long it took for you to get the ppr? I received my prearrival on the 27th Jan 22, and it says decision made . Background everything shows completed. My visa application is spousal outside canada So how long can I excpect to get my ppr ? Thanks

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hey can you let me know how long it took for you to get the ppr? I received my prearrival on the 27th Jan 22, and it says decision made . Background everything shows completed. My visa application is spousal outside canada So how long can I excpect to get my ppr ? Thanks
Hira hopefully you will get your PPR in this week . Usually after pre arrival its took 2weeks.. which visa office was yous?