+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

NEW ENTRANTS IN TORONTO (NEW PR HOLDERS)

Sahil_Canada

Star Member
Jan 31, 2019
Hi friends,

I am planning to shift to Toronto by end of March, 2019. I think this can be a great platform for all of us to connect and discuss different things with regard to job and accommodation. I am sure it’s the new start of life for many of us and we all have our aspirations. I’d love to communicate with all of you.

Sincerely,

Shikta

Star Member
May 14, 2018
Hi friends,

I am planning to shift to Toronto by end of March, 2019. I think this can be a great platform for all of us to connect and discuss different things with regard to job and accommodation. I am sure it’s the new start of life for many of us and we all have our aspirations. I’d love to communicate with all of you.

Sincerely,
Hi Sahil,
Congratulations!
You might wanna follow this thread - https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/ppr-to-copr-journey-ppr-in-jan-feb-19.610143/

Quite a few people here are moving in March/April, and are connected for exactly the same reasons :)

Marking a few who will be moving soon - @gau55555 @BruceChest @gauravmlal
@EE456 is in TO already and is preparing a list of all the people who are interested in meeting once in Toronto / nearby areas :D

See you soon in Canada!

Nandini Balakrishnan

Jan 24, 2019
Hi friends,

Sincerely,
Hi ! congrates !! I believe you are member of Sep AOR thread . I am planning to land in June 2019 .

EE456

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
So how is everybody preparing for their move, so far so good ?

Anyone to add to the list ?