+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

New Delhi Passport Tracking Thread

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Hi Cyborg,

You will recieve the reciept letter, once the DD is encashed.
You can also check the same with the bank from wehere the DD was obtained.
cyborg said:
Hi Seema

I have submitted my passport with RPRF on 3rd nov 2011 . how can i check that DD got encashed or not? do we get email letter or by post the receipt of DD encashment ? /my ecas did not includes the words the Medical report received . . last week my address got dissapeared and got reappeared after few days without any change ....could u please help me to clear my doubts .

tim50

Feb 8, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sandeep714 said:
There is lots of stress on my head, only a week left to expire my medicals. I am experiencing sleepless nights and hopeless days. I dont know what to do?

I have never ever thought of this, so its my destiny :-\ :-\

-Sandeep
Never loose hope.....Our days will come soon.......Good luck....be Positive......

S

sandeep714

please give your suggestions....

If I get visa before the expiry of my medicals, can i fly after medical expiry date? If yes, then how?

Please share....

amilatan

Star Member
Jul 12, 2011
sandeep714 said:

If I get visa before the expiry of my medicals, can i fly after medical expiry date? If yes, then how?

Please share....
@ sandeep,,unfortunately your visa will have validity only till ur medicals are valid.so u cannot.

saeid

Oct 29, 2007
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-06-2011
Med's Request
24-06-2011
Med's Done....
29-07-2011
Interview........
07-02-2011
Passport Req..
24-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2013
LANDED..........
yet to decide !
sandeep714 said:

Please share....
Hi Sandeep,
I dont know why are you worried,,, you should not,,, even if ur med expire, they will send you another request to do Med, and its matter of 3-4 hours for you to go for med examn... have you sent RPRF DD? if yes have they encashed it? your immigration visa is valid 1 year from date or your medical report,,, so i think at any case you have to go for retest, just wait for them to call u for retest.

S

sandeep714

saeid said:
Hi Sandeep,
I dont know why are you worried,,, you should not,,, even if ur med expire, they will send you another request to do Med, and its matter of 3-4 hours for you to go for med examn... have you sent RPRF DD? if yes have they encashed it? your immigration visa is valid 1 year from date or your medical report,,, so i think at any case you have to go for retest, just wait for them to call u for retest.
Hi Saeid,

My RPRF was encashed on 14-12-2010. I have no FTH, but still background checks are going on my application.

Do you know something about re medicals. Can you plz explain in details....

-Sandeep

Dhillon1471

Mar 25, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/03/2010 CIO Sydney
Doc's Request.
18/05/2010 by CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
23/09/2010 by NDVO
File Transfer...
27/05/2010 to NDVO
Med's Request
15/11/2012
Med's Done....
23/11/2012, DM 19/02/2013
Passport Req..
15/11/2012
VISA ISSUED...
15/02/2013 PPT Recvd on 27/02/2013
LANDED..........
Planning for May 2013
sandeep714 said:
Hi Saeid,

My RPRF was encashed on 14-12-2010. I have no FTH, but still background checks are going on my application.

Do you know something about re medicals. Can you plz explain in details....

-Sandeep
Just wait and dont do anything till you are asked to do so by CHC..
If required they will send you medical forms again else your visa stamped passports.

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
hey Sandeep....TIM....I am amazed to see you guys still waiting for the VISA....

for your question....there are 2 ways ...either they will give you some grace on your medical....but that is usually not more than 2 months grace or they can tell you to get the medical done again....possibility of that happening that is more....

Always praying for friends...
Gav

sandeep714 said:

Please share....

S

sandeep714

Gav said:
hey Sandeep....TIM....I am amazed to see you guys still waiting for the VISA....

for your question....there are 2 ways ...either they will give you some grace on your medical....but that is usually not more than 2 months grace or they can tell you to get the medical done again....possibility of that happening that is more....

Always praying for friends...
Gav
Hi Gav,

Gud to see you after a long time and really thankful for your reply. Definitely feel on top of the world, if they will offer me grace period, as you said.

-Sandeep

Gav

Jun 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 13, 2009
AOR Received.
13 Feb, 2010
File Transfer...
27 Jan 2010
Med's Request
5 oct 2010
Med's Done....
13 Oct 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
05 Oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
2 Apr 2011
LANDED..........
11 May 2011
thanks buddy....was not able to come on the forum ....as settling down n all...I really wish you get the grace n the VISA before the end of this year.....

Gav

sandeep714 said:
Hi Gav,

Gud to see you after a long time and really thankful for your reply. Definitely feel on top of the world, if they will offer me grace period, as you said.

-Sandeep

cyborg

Mar 29, 2011
seema.vashista said:
Hi Cyborg,

You will recieve the reciept letter, once the DD is encashed.
You can also check the same with the bank from wehere the DD was obtained.
Hi seema

I have got my DD encashment receipt on 19th nov , its mentioned that the DD has encashed on 7th nov .. does it means that i can get my visa ? if soo When can i expect to get my Passport with Mapel Leaf ? any advice on this ..

thanks
cyborg

seema.vashista

May 13, 2011
Hi Cyborg,
you have got the medical received line?
If yes, now wait for DM.
what is your NOC

Regards
Seema
cyborg said:
Hi seema

I have got my DD encashment receipt on 19th nov , its mentioned that the DD has encashed on 7th nov .. does it means that i can get my visa ? if soo When can i expect to get my Passport with Mapel Leaf ? any advice on this ..

thanks
cyborg